The commmunity here at Fever Clan is one of a higher standard. We aren’t just some ordinary run-of-the-mill online forum community and as such we expect just a little more from our members. We do this because we want your time at Fever to be above the rest and we can only assure this for all of our members by having a few standards in place to ensure that Fever will remain a top notch community. We would ask that each member view and understand these standards and practice them at all times while wearing the |Fever| tag.
- The #1 standard in Fever is to respect your clan mates at all times, they are after all a part of your Fever family.
- We ask that if you have a problem with anyone in the clan that you handle it privately with any officer(Regular Members) or with our Founder, Bogo(Officers & Leaders), we ask that you please do not voice your problems with other members on our forums. Our Information center can be found – here.
- Our policy on harassment of any kind (sexual, racial, etc.) is zero tolerance. If someone makes you uncomfortable, please communicate with the individual making you feel that way and ask them to stop. Once this communication has been established, any continued unwanted communications shall be considered harassment. Harassment shall result in corrective action which can include removal of Fever membership or being banned. When you are talking with others, know your audience.
- Hacking, Cheating, Glitching, Exploiting or any other means of enhancing your game play to give you an unfair advantage over others will not be tolerated. This includes violating the EULA or ToS. If it is considered cheating by the game developers we consider it cheating as well. This also includes using modifications to mis-represent your in game profiles. We have removed many members for this in the past so think twice before you bring that to our community. This has also been expanded to include the selling of accounts/in game items on our website. Trading items legally, such as DOTA 2 items etc. is still allowed. This also includes BUYING OR SELLING ACCOUNTS on any game that sees it as a direct violation of their ToS.
- Fever members are required to stay active on our forums by posting regularly and including themselves in our community. At the very least we ask that you post every 2 weeks or you may be removed from membership due to inactivity.
- When you are wearing the |Fever| tag whether it be on our forums, other forums, other game servers or anywhere else on the Internet you are representing Fever. You need to conduct yourself in those places by the same standards as you see listed here for our community.
- You are responsible for your account information at all times. This includes your forum account, in game accounts, GUID’s and any other information as it pertains to you. You will be held accountable for any actions with your accounts regardless if it was you or not. Please secure your accounts and passwords at all times and never let anyone else use your accounts.
- Please do not post in sections where it is clearly marked to not do so. Specifically the recruiting section and the ban control section. Unless you are filling out an application, responding to Fever Admins or contesting a ban you are not to post in these sections at any time.
- Please do not include malicious or inappropriate links to outside sources within your signature on your forum profile. Links to other places in our forums are fine however no links to any external sources. We also ask that you keep your signature limited to 500 x 200 in size.
- We do allow you to be in multiple clans/communities while in FeverClan. We believe that once you spend quality time here at Fever — you won’t go back. One exception to the rule are clans that have become a problem towards FeverClan and ultimately have been Blacklisted. Only enlisted ranks are exempt from this, any clan officer, general, or leader caught in multiple clans/communities while in FeverClan will be removed. Being an officer & higher of FeverClan you hold yourself to a standard representing FeverClan as a whole.
- Having a microphone and using our Discord server is also a standard here at Fever. You will find that your gaming time with others is much more pleasant when you have the ability to directly chat with others while you are gaming with them. When playing with other Fever Members, you are required to be on Discord. If you are unable to speak, that is alright, but your presence, for communication, is required. Also note that a microphone is REQUIRED for the interview process.
- Minimum Age to join the clan is 18 (however some exceptions may be considered on a per-interview basis).
- It is not the responsibility of fever leadership to intervene in members personal lives. Unless misconduct or harassment occurs on installations we provide. I.e Discord / game servers / the forums. We are not therapists and do not have the means to pursue cases such as these as they require investigation into peoples personal lives.
Thank you for taking the time to read and understand the standards here at Fever. As you can see they are meant to ensure the respectful and peaceful environment of our community for all of our members. Fever Administration has gone through great lengths to compose these standards and continues to work to ensure that they are enforced so we appreciate your cooperation on maintaining the Fever Standard.
While playing in FeverClan servers, these rules WILL apply:
1. No whining or complaining (in-game chat or otherwise)
2. Cussing allowed — BUT be respectful towards others
3. Intentional TK will get you kicked
4. Cheating/Glitching = BAN + immediate removal from FeverClan
5. ALWAYS respect others — regardless of skill or level of gameplay
6. NEVER have confrontations with others in the servers — ALWAYS talk to an admin
7. Failure to adhere to server rules = grounds for termination of FeverClan membership
8. While playing in the Fever servers you must be in Discord.
Those that wear |Fever| tags hold themselves to a higher standard — in our house, as well as everywhere else. Wear your tags with pride, and remember that everything you do and say is a direct reflection on who we are as a clan, and more importantly — who we are as people. We demand outstanding conduct on our servers, Discord, and in our forum. This same conduct must carry over to every server and forum that you set foot in.
Respect is our number one rule — play our games the way they were meant to be played — competitively and with good sportsmanship.