Music: Your Genre (1 Viewer)

So these days, there is so much great content being released and we have so much access to it on the internet, that it's easy to say "I'm really into everything." But i'd be willing to put money that a good number of you still have that genre that you'll put above the rest, so my question is this:

Which is your favorite genre and why? It could be anything. I know electronic, dubstep and metal are popular ones among gamers, but i'm interested in exploring the minds of the fever clan. ;)

Since i'm starting, i'd have to say that 80's style nu disco and electronica would have to be what i've been listening to the most of lately. A gaming buddy introduced it to me a few years back but i've only been getting into it now and I love that even though it's such a lesser known genre, a ton of content exists on soundcloud and youtube.

Example: [video=youtube;YXEZwpluaUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXEZwpluaUU[/video]

Maian

Non-Member
May 10, 2013
Texas
Activity

0%

Longevity

58%

That's awesome and great choices. I was obsessed with disturbed for so long, they've got that melodic metal down that hardly any band can get right. What kind of kit are you rocking?
I have a Pearl Export set, double-bass, black-on-black hardware, with Zildjian cymbals. I'm away for college, so I don't recall what heads I was using. I think I put on Remo heads, but I'm not 100% on that one.

|Fever| Kreps

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Feb 10, 2011
Activity

0%

Longevity

74%

I like all kinds of music ranging from R & B to Heavy metal. I love rap, hip hop, blues, jazz, rock, all kinds. Some are listed in Song of the Day but i'll list my personal favorite songs from the artists i listen to at least everyday when i go on my daily stroll around the city.

MGK - Hold On (Shut Up) ft. Young Jeezy - YouTube - the first song i play on my list when i leave the house

Chimaira - The Year of The Snake (Official Video) - YouTube - My favorite song from this band thus far

JoJo - "Coming For You" (FULL) - YouTube - She is starting to be my favorite for R & B next to Ne-Yo who has been my favorite for a while now

Ne-Yo - YouTube - Ne-Yo

Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone (Studio Version) - YouTube - Gotta get some Pantera in that shit

Disturbed - Stricken [Official Music Video] - YouTube - Disturbed

Bullet for my Valentine - The Poison - YouTube - Bullet For My Valentine

Eminem - Not Afraid - YouTube - Eminem

Rihanna - Pon de Replay (Internet Version) - YouTube - Rihanna - I personally like her older songs.. the newer ones aren't as good.

Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All - YouTube -Kelly Clarkson

50 Cent - Candy Shop ft. Olivia - YouTube - 50 cent

Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare [Official Music Video] - YouTube - Avenged Sevenfold

Solace

Non-Member
Apr 26, 2013
Cork, Ireland
Activity

0%

Longevity

59%

I have a Pearl Export set, double-bass, black-on-black hardware, with Zildjian cymbals. I'm away for college, so I don't recall what heads I was using. I think I put on Remo heads, but I'm not 100% on that one.

Very Nice! I sold my kit this year to get some new equipment for the studio. Was so upset to see it go, but the set up is looking pretty sweet now, i'll never look back. Haha

For me: hardstyle all the way. It's a style of music not very know outside of parts of europe, but it's quickly becoming much more widespread around the world. Like 80% of all (and the best) hardstyle DJ's are from the netherlands, so as a dutchie theres plenty of good music to be found

Love hardstyle too! It's the greatest gym music and great for just getting the blood pumping. Brennan Heart has been killing it lately.

StarLite

Non-Member
May 20, 2013
Activity

0%

Longevity

58%

Love hardstyle too! It's the greatest gym music and great for just getting the blood pumping. Brennan Heart has been killing it lately.

If your looking for more hardstyle to listen to check out QDance on Soundcloud, they are uploading a *lot* of stuff to there, mostly hardstyle, but some other styles as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread