Music: Your Genre (1 Viewer)

So these days, there is so much great content being released and we have so much access to it on the internet, that it's easy to say "I'm really into everything." But i'd be willing to put money that a good number of you still have that genre that you'll put above the rest, so my question is this:

Which is your favorite genre and why? It could be anything. I know electronic, dubstep and metal are popular ones among gamers, but i'm interested in exploring the minds of the fever clan. ;)

Since i'm starting, i'd have to say that 80's style nu disco and electronica would have to be what i've been listening to the most of lately. A gaming buddy introduced it to me a few years back but i've only been getting into it now and I love that even though it's such a lesser known genre, a ton of content exists on soundcloud and youtube.

Example: [video=youtube;YXEZwpluaUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXEZwpluaUU[/video]

|Fever| Raphael

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Dec 27, 2010
Activity

0%

Longevity

74%

Rock n roll?
old hiphop?

Maian

Non-Member
May 10, 2013
Texas
Activity

0%

Longevity

58%

I'm all about the Rock and Metal. I like a lot of the classic 80s stuff, as well as a few newer groups like Disturbed (and Device), A7X, Five Finger Death Punch, etc.

It's probably also because it's so much fun to play on the Drums (and I'm a drummer). But also I grew up listening to this type of music because my dad and step-dad both listen to it.

Solace

Non-Member
Apr 26, 2013
Cork, Ireland
Activity

0%

Longevity

59%

I'm all about the Rock and Metal. I like a lot of the classic 80s stuff, as well as a few newer groups like Disturbed (and Device), A7X, Five Finger Death Punch, etc.

It's probably also because it's so much fun to play on the Drums (and I'm a drummer). But also I grew up listening to this type of music because my dad and step-dad both listen to it.

That's awesome and great choices. I was obsessed with disturbed for so long, they've got that melodic metal down that hardly any band can get right. What kind of kit are you rocking?

|Fever| Pathogen

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Apr 11, 2013
Deep East Texas
Activity

0%

Longevity

59%

Opera / Classical is first for me - I love how a story can be told with music and also it good music to work by - The Marriage of Figaro
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart :)
Heavy Metal and Rock n Roll 2nd - Just awesome. George Lynch, Alex Lifeson, David Gilmor and Michael Schenker are my favorite guitar players.
Country 3rd - Just like it, no reason - Johnny Cash for the win :)

Woot

Zen221

May 10, 2013
Clearwater Florida
Activity

0%

Longevity

58%

I've really gotten into Amaranthe. Amaranthe is a Swedish/Danish band that fuses melodic metal with pop melodies. Not to mention that the lead singer is REALLY HOT.:chuncky:And I also like to listen to Joe satriani and Steve Vai. [video=youtube;SxOybZcRXhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SxOybZcRXhI[/video]

Last edited:

Stickz

Apr 5, 2013
Activity

0%

Longevity

59%

omg my first clan job here ♥ Got to add prefix

Also, Dubstep, Metal, hardcore, and nightcore lol.

Users who are viewing this thread