Lord Exinur

Vetted Member
Jun 6, 2014
Secret Underground Lair, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hello Fever,

For those of you that have had a vehicle before, tell us about your best car ever and what you liked about it.

For me it's my current car which is a Honda CR-V. It's my best car because I can fit in it well and it's all wheel drive.

How about you?

captaindiptoad

Clan Member
Jan 3, 2014
Jacksonville, Fl
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I had an 06' Dodge charger (5.7L HEMI) and I loved it, it was the first in the new line of chargers and heavily moddable, very few electronics.]

I now have a 14' Dodge Charger (5.7L HEMI) and "like it" the only reason I don't "love it" is because it has so many damn electronics that it is more difficult (not impossible) to mod it.

I would still rather have a challenger but I don't like having to adjust me seat when people get in.

If I could have both I would.

JoeMills

Jun 12, 2020
Interesting topic)) Where are all the guys who are fans of cars? I have a pretty old Toyota Tacoma. We live in the suburbs now, away from the big city and the crowds. We need a proven reliable vehicle for local off-roading. And Takoma fully meets my needs. The only negative is the lumps of dirt after a long ride. My brother and I thought about it and that's what we found. Now I wash my iron baby after every trip)) I believe that we will stay together for another couple of years.
P.S. By the way, I always try to find the same brand of car in games as mine. Do you do that?

Lycan

Clan Member
Dec 28, 2017
Indiana
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
First car and dating myself in the process, 1968 Camaro SS with 300hp 350ci and Muncie 4 speed. Blue with white SS stripes.

Reactions: 1 user

EvoxMRxJones

Clan Members
Jan 13, 2021
Pennsylvania
Clan Rank
Private
Private
I own a 2008 Mitsubishi lancer evolution mr. its got allot of aftermarket mods. blow off valve , intercooler with piping, air intake, cobb turbo back exhaust, stage 3 map from cobb. already pushing over 400hp at 30 pounds of boost with almost as much torque to match.... its my daily drive as well lol,

Reactions: 1 user

Lycan

Clan Member
Dec 28, 2017
Indiana
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Yes heard you talking about the EVO in Diablo sounds quick. We did have a C5 corvette in Florida and altho I know better it would cruise at 140 when she wasn’t looking at the speedometer lol.

91' 'B4C' Camaro Cop Car. #47 of 500 B4C's made that year...out of 110,000 camaro's overall in 91.
Even though it sported the RS on the sides, it actually had the 5.7L.
Factory tint, 3.23 gearing, posi-traction. Almost felt weightless cruising in it and yes....it could max out the speedometer reading at 140mph...and more.vroom.jpg

Reactions: 1 users