Xbox One re-overtakes PS4 on Amazon bestseller charts | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Xbox One re-overtakes PS4 on Amazon bestseller charts (1 Viewer)

|Fever| WASP

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Still not a nickname
Jun 24, 2012
WGTN, NZ GMT +12
www.facebook.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

What a difference a day makes.

Earlier this month Xbox One was tracking ahead of PS4 in Amazons video games bestselling charts. Then E3 happened and everything changed.

Just hours after Sonys victorious E3 press event Sonys machine overtook Microsofts amid stories of cancelled pre-orders.

Now, just hours after Microsoft announced that it is ditching its internet and DRM requirements, public opinion seems to be swaying back in Microsofts favour.

The 429 Xbox One Day One Edition is currently the second best selling item in the video games section behind Sonys PS3 title The Last of Us. PS4 has been relegated to third.

The highest ranked next-gen game is Watch Dogs on PS4 in eight followed by the Xbox One version of Call of Duty Ghosts in 13th, Battlefield 4 on Xbox One in 14th and Xbox One Exclusive Forza 5 in 17th.

Source: Xbox One re-overtakes PS4 on Amazon bestseller charts | Games industry news | MCV

Poza

Jun 21, 2013
EUW
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

And there are people and simply buy both... :confused

Gaudkiller

Nickname
Booyahz/Maverick 2.0
Clan Job 1
Leader Council Arbitrator
Clan Job 2
Anime/Manga Club Lead
Jul 19, 2012
NY
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

I still refuse to buy an XBox one since ou cannot guarantee that they won't try and add in thy BS at a later date.

Hooves

Non-Member
Jun 28, 2013
Missouri
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

Xbox One already has the Kinetic installed within the system itself. All they did was simply shut it off from what I heard. Especially since the price hasn't dropped by $499.99 ever since they announced that.

|Fever| WASP

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Still not a nickname
Jun 24, 2012
WGTN, NZ GMT +12
www.facebook.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

I want to read the Xbox Ones Terms of Conditions, not many people will read this, and be caught out later on , and i can garantee that Microsoft will have something written in there that they can change it anytime they like

Sent from my Kayak using Telekenesis!

Poza

Jun 21, 2013
EUW
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

Those competition between MS and PS...
Thought i'll stay with PC anyway, but if i would buy one of them i would stay with PS4, MS did nothing special beside turning off all the restriction they said first...

Habulin

Non-Member
Jun 8, 2013
Slovenia
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

DRM is simply dumb, but people have NO CLUE AT ALL what technology and benefits they are missing out by not having DRM. That they wanted to limit the number of countries to which it will sell is simply crap.

Users who are viewing this thread