WOW! (1 Viewer)

A

Agent38ddd

Who says that a 5'11" 3rd rounder from Wisconsin can't make a splash in the preseason -- Russell Wilson named week 1 starter for Seattle. Flynn wasn't that bad, but Wilson made things happen. He has something that can't be coached -- accuracy. If the guy was 6'2" -- he would have been a top 10 draft pick. This will be interesting for sure :)
[MENTION=669]Little T 79[/MENTION]

Ft1Mistak3

Jul 12, 2012
Wisconsin, USA
Activity

0%

Longevity

64%

I loved to watch him rape faces with his throwing and leadership last year. He was the man to fill the gap that we (the Badgers) had.

I think that he'll make the Seahawks a force to be reckoned with.

|Fever| Little T 79

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nov 19, 2008
Activity

0%

Longevity

89%

Who says that a 5'11" 3rd rounder from Wisconsin can't make a splash in the preseason -- Russell Wilson named week 1 starter for Seattle. Flynn wasn't that bad, but Wilson made things happen. He has something that can't be coached -- accuracy. If the guy was 6'2" -- he would have been a top 10 draft pick. This will be interesting for sure :)
[MENTION=669]Little T 79[/MENTION]

Anyone who said they saw this coming is a liar. I think the guy is the real deal, and a rookie right out of college with a very famous college coach...I am seeing good things happen here. :)

|Fever| Dirk Pitt

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Apr 25, 2012
Activity

0%

Longevity

65%

6-10.. He will go 6-10 this year. he is a great quarterback but he will be like Cam newton and do surprising things late in the year.

A

Agent38ddd

6-10.. He will go 6-10 this year. he is a great quarterback but he will be like Cam newton and do surprising things late in the year.

Defense and run game is too good to go 6-10. Even if they put him into a Dilfer role, they still go 9-7. Four free games against AZ and StL give them a good chance at a winning record.

|Fever| Dirk Pitt

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Apr 25, 2012
Activity

0%

Longevity

65%

-chuckles- true but again I am adding in the rookie effect. heck 9-7, 10-6 maybe good enough to win the division depending on what San Francisco Does

A

Agent38ddd

I know, rookies are always scary....you just never know. When he was healthy (rarely) as a rookie, Stafford had what you were looking for. Peyton Manning (despite all the picks) had it, and of course Dam Marino had it. You just never know...

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

72%

Lol, 6-10 sounds like something that would come from a 49ers fan trying to talk trash about the hawks because they finally had a good season lol

Sent from my Pikachu Pokewalker

|Fever| Dirk Pitt

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Apr 25, 2012
Activity

0%

Longevity

65%

i am a Chiefs fan, not a San Fran fan. I love football in general and I am calling it how I see it. I agree with you agent, you never know. I wish them well this year though.

|Fever| Little T 79

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nov 19, 2008
Activity

0%

Longevity

89%

Not wanting to sound like too much of a "fan" here are some facts rolling for the Seahawks this year:

1. They have been 7-9 the past two seasons, when this team is far improved from last year. QB (anything is an improvement over T Jack) and with veterans like Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow Jr. the passing game should greatly improve.

2. They have 3 Pro-Bowl caliber players in the secondary and 10 of the 11 defensive starters from last year returning. A Defensive team that was 9th overall and 5th in run last season (and #1 in points, #3 in yards this preseason).

3. Marshawn Lynch. That is all.

I think they have a GREAT chance to at least go 9-7, and I am seeing promise to contend for an NFC West championship once again. Those SF vs SEA games will be great this year!!

Users who are viewing this thread