Won't be playing BF for a while

Colers

Feb 4, 2014
Short ago i was playing BF3 and suddenly i heard a pop. then my computer went off. then i smelled something cripsy. turns out my power supply got fucked up. so... i won't be able to play high end games for a while (since i am stuck with my 9400 GT pc (my old one) untill it is repaired). luckily (like the flippin' engineer that i am), i managed to get the HDD out of my pc and into my other pc so i still have all my files. so yea, sometimes life gives you lemons, and sometimes a smoldering power supply....

TheBossGuy

Retired Leader
Dec 1, 2012
Hammer of Doom
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Short ago i was playing BF3 and suddenly i heard a pop. then my computer went off. then i smelled something cripsy. turns out my power supply got fucked up. so... i won't be able to play high end games for a while (since i am stuck with my 9400 GT pc (my old one) untill it is repaired). luckily (like the flippin' engineer that i am), i managed to get the HDD out of my pc and into my other pc so i still have all my files. so yea, sometimes life gives you lemons, and sometimes a smoldering power supply....

You just ordered a new PSU, right?

Colers

Feb 4, 2014
You just ordered a new PSU, right?

No, i am sending it back to the shop where i bought it for repairs (shame that the shop is kinda 200 km away)

I am considering buying 2 low-end-but-better-what-i-have-now graphic cards for my 2 backup pc's (just in case this ever happens again. the other 2 run on a 8500 gt and a 9400 gt. i am currently using the latter. i am thinking to replace it with a 630/610 gt, but might go for a 650/750 gtx)

anyways, one of the few things to lose my warranty is manually replacing the PSU with another PC. i can remove it if i want, but it will have to go back in the case if i want it repaired

Colers

Feb 4, 2014
Forget what i said. i can still play BF3 on this piece of junk. it is minimal res and graphics, but i can play it. another valuable piece of info i picked up about the port quality of Dark Souls 1: It runs worse than BF3

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Dawn New to section: Playing Battlefield? Battlefield Series 7
B EU New member looking for bf1 players to play with Battlefield Series 1
Brien Anyone playing BF1? Battlefield Series 12
S Who will be playing day1? Battlefield Series 7
Troncmaster When your horse has been playing too much assassins creed; Battlefield Series 1
S Looking for people to play with Battlefield Series 0
Muldred Serious play!!! Battlefield Series 7
DrSmitherine Anyone still play bf4? Battlefield Series 24
Bob_o Still Play? Battlefield Series 4
nIXne BF4 anyone still plays? Battlefield Series 0
alberto Is Any One Who Plays BF3 Alive ? Battlefield Series 3
zombhe Is anyone here actively playing battlefield hardline? Battlefield Series 4
V How many people play? Battlefield Series 12
S Looking for pepole to play bf4 ps4 with Battlefield Series 1
V Searching for ppl to play BF3 with. Battlefield Series 3
LethalMuffinMan How many people play BF3 and 4 Battlefield Series 30
LethalMuffinMan Who wants to play bf3 tomorow Battlefield Series 0
LethalMuffinMan EA is giving you 168 hours to play Battlefield 4 for free Battlefield Series 2
N When do most BF4 Players play? Battlefield Series 6
LethalMuffinMan How Many of You Play Battlefield 3 Battlefield Series 8
Boba How many of you play BF4 on PC right now? Battlefield Series 15
N who wants to play Battlefield Series 1
N who wants to play bf4 Battlefield Series 3
cukaasha Commander Mode... who is still playing it ? Battlefield Series 7
D BF4 Still to broken to buy and/or Play... #BanEA Battlefield Series 27
D Anyone Playing BF4? Battlefield Series 8
U Which Battlefield do you play? Battlefield Series 4
TheMaawaa Anyone still plays BFBC2? Battlefield Series 8
DrSmitherine New to community trying out for the clan atm. looking for people to play with Battlefield Series 4
C Competitive play Battlefield Series 9
Subsized Looking for pilot for some game play later on (pc) Battlefield Series 6
MrTImeIT How many of you are still playing bf3? Battlefield Series 10
Bot Doc Here's why I still play Battlefield Series 5
MustangPunk Get Murdered by your Girlfriend for playing BF3 Battlefield Series 6
DrinkingWhiskey Who's playing Aftermath? Battlefield Series 7
U BF4's normal prize is 19,99 since a while Battlefield Series 10