Who is playing? | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Who is playing? (1 Viewer)

K

KushKitty

Who all is playing GW2? and what server are you guys on? I just started playing it again so I can finish my Sunrise since I'm so close to being done with it. Me and [MENTION=47066]Valoseu[/MENTION] started playing well he just got the game but I've played it before, Just need to get back into playing it again :) So hit me up maybe we all can play!

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Lord Eddard Of House Stark
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

Who all is playing GW2? and what server are you guys on? I just started playing it again so I can finish my Sunrise since I'm so close to being done with it. Me and [MENTION=47066]Valoseu[/MENTION] started playing well he just got the game but I've played it before, Just need to get back into playing it again :) So hit me up maybe we all can play!

main guild is on sea of sorrow's. I won't be playing until the expansion though.

Fuza

Non-Member
Nov 24, 2014
Oak Harbor, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

I was curious, myself, to know if anyone on the clan has been playing this game. I don't see a channel for it on TS. My info is Fuzakerunayo.3607. add me! I'm on Darkhaven server, btw.

Viscus

Non-Member
Dec 9, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Clans on different servers doesn't matter, from what I recall you can join cross server clans, you can still join people from across servers, the pvp thing is the only thing different.

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

Clans on different servers doesn't matter, from what I recall you can join cross server clans, you can still join people from across servers, the pvp thing is the only thing different.
And some clan missions

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

Could someone invite me to the clan for gw2?

re installing right now since I have a new SSD and have space for games I don't play all the time now. I'll invite you when I get in which shouldn't be long.

What's your name in game to invite you?

Users who are viewing this thread