Which Version of CoD Should I Buy? | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Which Version of CoD Should I Buy? (1 Viewer)

bazookapc

Jun 27, 2015
Washington
youtube.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

As you know, there are many many versions of CoD out there. I've been curious about buying it because some people in CS:GO believe that playing CS:GO makes you an already above-average CoD player. Unfortunately, I don't have the best specs (listed below) in the world so I don't know which version to buy that is still actively played yet decent for my Win8 laptop. I've used SystemRequirementsLab to try to determine which version might be best, and I see a lot of sort of recent let's plays of CoD Ghosts campaign up on YouTube, but SRL claims that my computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements for any of them past MW2 which I'm not sure if that's even still played or not. Then again, SRL also claims that my computer doesn't meet the requirements for CS:GO or DOTA 2 either, but it plays both games just fine (though it's a little slow on loading up).

My Specs:

img

Also, the screenshot program is Lightshot and I *highly* advocate its use as it's extremely lightweight and easy-to-use and takes a better quality pic than Gyazo! :D

bazookapc

Jun 27, 2015
Washington
youtube.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Will those specs play that game? Or will it be like my experience with Watch_Dogs where the game played at a constant 3 FPS and it was like playing through molasses? I DO get 40-60 frames in CS and 20-30 in DOTA. I'm just not sure if that's because of Valve's kind coding toward lower end systems or not.

|Fever| RedHill

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Clan Job 2
Content Creator: Echo of Soul
Mar 7, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

Get every COD you want from MW 3 and below, skip Black Ops series, it suck a lot. I recommend you to buy either one or more from this list: COD 2, COD 4, MW 2, MW 3

Aug

Traitor
Nickname
Will dance for Chocobos
Mar 10, 2010
Compuserve HQ
Activity

0%

Longevity

24%

Cod 4 is still a game that is played a lot. It just nailed the multilayer really well and is fun.

|Fever| Deltascourge

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Jam's Minion #9
May 10, 2015
The Netherlands
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Get CoD 1 and 2, Multiplayer is more fun and way less competative. Also, theres a bunch of usercreated mods for the server that make it even more fun

|Fever| RedHill

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Clan Job 2
Mar 7, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

[MENTION=63]Aug[/MENTION]

You played on modded server or?

|Fever| Merconic

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Has Vibrator that takes 8 'D' batteries
Jun 27, 2012
Southeast Florida
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

Definitely get COD4 but also save for BO3. It seems like its going to be a good one... finally :)

|Fever| RedHill

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Clan Job 2
Mar 7, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

Definitely get COD4 but also save for BO3. It seems like its going to be a good one... finally :)

They said that for many games ;)

Users who are viewing this thread