Non-Member
Oct 29, 2016

KailJoric

Clan Member
Nov 21, 2016
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Your Asian players will always be faster and higher because they run multi-boxed accounts. You can put money that those toons have been online %99.999 if the server is up.

I use to play quite a bit Asian MMO's... Lineage is known for being one of the hardest games to level in of all MMO's. When the game first came out it took a Korean account around 3 years to reach max level of 80. When they hit it the "owner" of the account was interviewed and they flat out said the account was ran by at least 3 players.

This is how they'll run all accounts. Now, the sad part is that in many cases they'll be multi-boxing more than one character. So, one player could be running 2-4 toons all by themselves.

Imagine running an entire 4-man Greater Rift by yourself and you'll get the idea.

I applaud them for their dedication and ability to share work/reward. Though it'll always bug me a little that rarely will a US player ever be "Top Dog" in any game, no matter what region or server they play on.

Ballbuster

Banned
Nov 2, 2016
To be fair, "Asian" is quite a generalization and to call it multiboxing may be premature. China is much more prone to this, but if it were a Korean I know they dedicate 15-18 hrs plus a day in league or StarCraft so I could see this being legit. But, alas I cannot say this to be true.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Misuteri

Clan Member
Jun 2, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
I used to be that kind of gamer when I played WoW. The first day of a new arena season I had enough honor banked for belt, bracers, rings, neck, boots etc. You only needed Conquest points for the season set and weapons during TBC. I would actually PVP 18 hours a day through a weekend to be at the top of the curve the first day of a season.

The thing about D3 that I don't get about these kinds of players is what's the advantage? If competing against people for top solo or 2, 3, 4 man GR's I get it but honestly I don't get the same sense of competition for that as there was for a top arena ranking from WoW.

So much of this game is 100% RNG that I don't see the advantage of pushing that amount of paragons ASAP. You may still not have a good Compass Rose, COE, Slanderer/Little Rogue etc. I'm pushing 600 points and I think my characters sucks because of bad RNG. Having 1200+ at this point would make me, potentially, even more frustrated.

I don't get it :beatdeadhorse:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E LF3 Demon Hunters for speed 60+ for gem leveling / paragon farming / loot sharing tonight Diablo | Past Threads 7
P HC paragon farming Diablo | Past Threads 3
Vaerosi LFG Greater Rift / Paragon farming! Diablo | Past Threads 16
Gizmo256 Season 11 Week 1 - What's your Paragon?! Diablo | Past Threads 8
Mikvatarius Paragon levels? Diablo | Past Threads 7
S Paragon Pushing group? Diablo | Past Threads 3
S Paragon Calculator - Knowing what will be transferred to Non-Season Diablo | Past Threads 1
Kindred Spirit R Undergeared paragon 200 wizard Diablo | Past Threads 2
P Gear/Paragon/Group? Diablo | Past Threads 8
Muldred Season 6 paragon levels Diablo | Past Threads 23
NinjaTurtled Quest for Paragon 1k+ Diablo | Past Threads 4
caproger21 reached 800 paragon Diablo | Past Threads 1
Hand Banana Just hit 1k Paragon. Diablo | Past Threads 22
NinjaTurtled Grinding Paragon Diablo | Past Threads 10
Grimnaut Link :: D3 Gem and Paragon Calculator Diablo | Past Threads 3
S helo fellow WDs gearing up and those folks wanting more paragon levels Diablo | Past Threads 2
Vaerosi Power Paragon Friday?! Diablo | Past Threads 8
H Looking for paragon grind Diablo | Past Threads 3
Vlaru Paragon, Botting, and Leaderboards: A new solution to competitive D3 Diablo | Past Threads 12
Elfiesan Looking for other paragon lvl 500 to 700 players to run rifts and grifts with Diablo | Past Threads 7
GHOST_AQC Best Speed Farm and Gem UP Necro Build Diablo | Past Threads 3
M lf3m necros to farm t13 bounties 4 bracer mats (acts 2,3 only) Diablo | Past Threads 1
Salty Farm Team Six Diablo | Past Threads 3
Bloodlotus Farming the Rainbow Portrait! Diablo | Past Threads 9
GHOST_AQC Best monk farming build? Diablo | Past Threads 0
GHOST_AQC T13 Speed Farm Builds-Best in Class Diablo | Past Threads 2
hregiment Gear Farming Diablo | Past Threads 4
Papaslim Falcon wing farming Diablo | Past Threads 4
N XP Farming Diablo | Past Threads 1
Stormeey LF3M For Uber Farming Diablo | Past Threads 4
G473R Machine Farm - LF Players Diablo | Past Threads 2
K Speed Farming with Leapquake build Diablo | Past Threads 10
Vaerosi Farm with Skye! Diablo | Past Threads 6
zefirus T10 Key farm/Ubers 2000-2200 Wed 20 Jan Diablo | Past Threads 5
duzeyyy speed farming demon hunter gearing Diablo | Past Threads 4
Amunrah Key farming Diablo | Past Threads 7
NightStar T2 Grift key farming Diablo | Past Threads 4
NightStar Diablo t4 rift farming Diablo | Past Threads 2
Lywellyn LFG 4-player T7 Rift farming for Greater keys Diablo | Past Threads 10
chad0872 Are Rifts Better Than Bounties For Farming Breath's Diablo | Past Threads 13
NobleLion Possible event - farming Kanai cube rare mats? Diablo | Past Threads 4
Gotama Hellfire Farming Diablo | Past Threads 13
Ralic Season 14 keeps rolling along Diablo | Past Threads 2
Ralic Season 14, an update... Diablo | Past Threads 4
Gizmo256 Feedback Requested on the Leveling Event for Season 14 Diablo | Past Threads 6
T Season 14 start guide Diablo | Past Threads 0
G Season 14 goals Diablo | Past Threads 22
Gizmo256 Season 13 end and Season 14 begin announced!! Diablo | Past Threads 6
Gizmo256 Predicting when Season 13 will end and Season 14 will start Diablo | Past Threads 15
Ralic Season 13 has me being more intellectual... Diablo | Past Threads 1