Private
Feb 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Activity

0%

Longevity

33%

Good Afternoon All !

Been a while since ive been around these parts but what are people playing these days ? Looking at getting back into some groups for games like HOTS, Halo Infinite MP and maybe some others (really up for anything). Anyone is interested feel free to add me to Bnet: DreadKnight#1802 or send me a DM.

Some Background info:

Used to be a member of fever (looking at getting back in) back in 2016-2018. Was training officer and one of the game hosts for HOTS back in the day. I am Canadian and yes we do have maple syrup fights every 3rd Thursday of the month.

Games Usually Played:

-Hots (ARAM, QM, StormLeague)
-League
-Halo
-COD
-Diablo 2/3

Games Casually Played:
-Destiny 2
-BF
-WoW
-Lineage 2
-Aion
-Dota 2

Games better at than ShadowAssassin:
-All the above as well as Pong

Have a great day all !

|Fever| Medic739

Clan Leader
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Aug 18, 2017
Alabama
Activity

0%

Longevity

30%

Good Afternoon All !

Been a while since ive been around these parts but what are people playing these days ? Looking at getting back into some groups for games like HOTS, Halo Infinite MP and maybe some others (really up for anything). Anyone is interested feel free to add me to Bnet: DreadKnight#1802 or send me a DM.

Some Background info:

Used to be a member of fever (looking at getting back in) back in 2016-2018. Was training officer and one of the game hosts for HOTS back in the day. I am Canadian and yes we do have maple syrup fights every 3rd Thursday of the month.

Games Usually Played:

-Hots (ARAM, QM, StormLeague)
-League
-Halo
-COD
-Diablo 2/3

Games Casually Played:
-Destiny 2
-BF
-WoW
-Lineage 2
-Aion
-Dota 2

Games better at than ShadowAssassin:
-All the above as well as Pong

Have a great day all !
We're pretty casual in Destiny 2 . shoot me a message if you need/want a clan invite in game.

|Fever| Flux

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Apr 24, 2016
Canada
Activity

0%

Longevity

38%

I remember you Dreadknight, I think that was when I was actively playing HotS too. Welcome back!

|Fever| Sir-Dome

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Dec 6, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

34%

Welcome Back