What type of music do you like to listen to? (1 Viewer)

|Fever| Fluffaluffapuss

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
May 15, 2018
Colorado / Maryland
Activity

0%

Longevity

24%

I honestly can't list all the people I listen to, but what I listen to depends on what I'm feeling that day - I can pretty much listen to anything.

EDM: Bro Safari, Matoma, Kygo, Klaypex, Excision, Bassnectar, Illenium, Flux Pavilion, Skrillex, Breathe Carolina, Gryffin, Slushii, Slander, NGHTMRE, DVBBS, Tritonal, T-Mass, Yellow Claw, Seven Lions, ODESZA, Diplo, Jack U, etc.

Rock: Linkin Park, Five Finger Death Punch, Asking Alexandria, I Prevail, Shinedown, Saving Abel, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Nothing More, Escape the Fate, Rise Against, Avenged Sevenfold, Of Mice & Men, We Came As Romans, etc.

Rap: Mac Miller, Drake, Rae Sremmurd, Chris Webby, Post Malone (new album is great), Lil Dicky, Logic, G-Eazy, etc.

Alt-Rock/In it's own category: X-Ambassadors, Dos Gringos (if anyone knows who they are I'll love them forever), Cold War Kids, The Wombats, Mumford and Sons, Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, Chef'Special, WALK THE MOON, etc.

I have a bunch of spotify playlists so if you ever need some music, just let me know and I can link 'em.

|Fever| tiltedslim

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Sep 17, 2012
Smashville, Tennessee
Activity

0%

Longevity

62%

I have horrible music ADD and I'm constantly trying out new stuff.

311, Incubus, Deftones are the top 3 forever and always.

Lately it's been also Periphery, Attila, Cage the Elephant, Nero, Mord Fustang, MGMT, and a whole lot of anything related to Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young (I'm archiving vinyl for my parents).

My rap is stuck in the 90's. I can't get on board with the new shit. I try, but I guess I just can't relate to it. Ludacris, 3-6 Mafia, Atmosphere, Outkast, Jay-Z, and old Snoop.

|Fever| Diane

Clan member
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Dec 7, 2017
Renton, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

27%

I mostly listen to rap or R&b, old school for the most part.

But give me some 80s or early 90s pop or rock and I'm all over it.

haanuman

May 20, 2018
Activity

0%

Longevity

24%

I like mumble rap like Future,Young Thug,Lil Uzi Vert etc. Yes we exist. I mean my priority is hip hop like drake,lil wayne,kendrick lamar and so on.

|Fever| JVICAN

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Jul 16, 2018
netivot
Activity

0%

Longevity

23%

i like rap, metal and russian
rap: Eminem, METHODMAN, biggi, ice cube 2pac DR dre snoop dogg wiz khalifa rick ross and many others
metal: lamb of god disturbed bullet for my valentine
russian: timati, igor krid, polina gagarina misha marvin and mot

|Fever| IB

Vetted Member
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Dec 26, 2011
Sburb
www.twitch.tv
Activity

0%

Longevity

67%

Can't stand almost anything country or religious as far as music goes. Everything else has good stuffs.

|Fever| ssj50trunks

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Jun 7, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Activity

0%

Longevity

37%

I mostly listen to anything rock. It really depends on the mood or how nostalgic I feel. I listen to a lot of pop-punk and 90s skate punk, but a long week usually puts me in the mood for something heavier. I was a Warped Tour/Ozzfest summer kinda kid in highschool. Never really lost the taste for it.
These are some of the bands I like.

Blink 182
MxPx
New Found Glory
Saves The Day
The Starting Line
Set Your Goals
Lagwagon
The Story So Far
Glassjaw
Norma Jean
Poison The Well
Deftones
Static-X
Mudvayne
Slipknot
Gojira

I listen to a ton of bands so my top bands change a lot, but the first 4 I listed are my top 4 forever and always.

|Fever| BasedSoup

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Sep 30, 2018
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

Gonna sound super nerdy here, but video game OSTs are amazing.

|Fever| Stam1na

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Jan 23, 2019
Montreal, Québec
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

I Mostly listen to metal.
Heavy metal from Scandinavia :
In Flames - Wintersun - Shylmagoghnar - Shade Empire - Dimmu Borgir - Kalmah - Insomnium - Children of Bodom (pre HCD) - Soilwork
NA Metal :
The Black Dahlia Murder - Devin Townsend - Darkest Hour - Revocation - Strapping Young Lad

Users who are viewing this thread