what is the best s=Reace

Rezrolled

Vetted Officer
May 14, 2013
Reno, NV
Clan Rank
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
what is the best starcraft 2 race and why i am a fan of protoss do the fact that they have so many cool things for from the void lolz

evgenka77

Non-Member
Feb 11, 2013
Canada
I think Terran is the best race if that is what you mean ^^. I personally only play Terran as they tend to be very steady throughout the game.

Trixie Lulamoon

Retired Leader
Mar 24, 2013
Rancagua
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Well, not sure about what race is "the best" but I do know that I like protoss more than any other race, though the other 2 races are also fun to play as (or to be up against). Their lore is interesting as well.

I find the protoss lore to be the most interesting. If you mean "best" as in the best to play I would say it is the most comfortable one to play with. I particularly play Zerg because of the way production works and it feels better to build everything out of 1 building.

Nexium

Non-Member
Oct 16, 2013
Terran has got to be the best race. Think of it, they can drop=constant harass. While protoss can only do WP drops, and medivac>wrap prism. The macro is easier as all you have to due in queue of units, unlike zerg where you miss injects you are screwed, and toss where you forget to wrap in your screwed. Terran can lift buildings,etc. Not saying Terran is OP or anything, just think that terran is the "easiest race".

Smargoos

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2013
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Terran has got to be the best race. Think of it, they can drop=constant harass. While protoss can only do WP drops, and medivac>wrap prism. The macro is easier as all you have to due in queue of units, unlike zerg where you miss injects you are screwed, and toss where you forget to wrap in your screwed. Terran can lift buildings,etc. Not saying Terran is OP or anything, just think that terran is the "easiest race".
Protoss can harass too. Medivacs are sometimes better than warp prism but not in every area. Warp prisms can keep warping units in where as medivacs can only drop about 8 units at once. Warp prisms also cost less 200 minerals against 100 minerals and 100 gas. Don't terrans need to drop scans/mules?