What do you do between end of season and start of next.. and how do you organize your stash tabs

Entropian1960

Clan General
Jan 26, 2018
Lincoln NE
Clan Rank
General
General
Season just ended.. was a great season as we had lots of Clan mates online each day until the end..

Hard to finish a season like that, but a new one is just around the corner with twice the Goblins (two where you would normally only see one) for the whole season.. sounds fun..

While getting my mail items into my non-seasonal tabs (still have not brought everything over) noticed I'm very disorganized .. how do you organize your non-seasonal stash tabs? Maybe we can all learn something of interest here.

We brought in lots of new members the last few weeks so Season 14 might be a Clan best in regards to how many we can get online.

One point I see is we need to be on Discord more than we are.. and a must when group playing as communication even in lower level stuff is nice and you can have fun getting to know new Clan Mates and might even learn something about the game you never knew.. Do you know about the Follower Templar quest after finish the normal campain? if not find me in the new season and I can tell you about it.

Not know what the challenge weekly Grifts are all about.. ask someone.. they are worth it if that week's grift is not completely wacko to do..

Just some thoughts.

-- Entropian

Linessah

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
ID
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I'll organize the first tab with all the gems for sockets, uber keys, and my speed farmers gold gear. And the leveled gems I swap between characters, usually my highest level.

My second tab is always the gems for augmenting, sorted in level order (which is left to right, it will appear the same way in urshis menu). I keep 1 of the level cap ones. The rest I will hoard so I have them available to level for augmenting reasons.

The rest are organized by class. I always keep a tab or two of cube fodder to assist with getting those cube achievements or as builds evolve with patch releases.

Otherwise I try to do achievements. Sometimes I am lucky enough to get the pennants that drop.

People should be using discord as much as possible. It let's us know of you're active. Plus Diablo 3 has always had a good social dynamic. Has been that way since I joined Fever and was the main reason I got invested in helping Fever progress and continue to succeed - even if diablo has faced falling popularity and burnout as people across all populations move to new games.

Entropian1960

Clan General
Jan 26, 2018
Lincoln NE
Clan Rank
General
General
Thanks Linessah, make a lot of sense how you have it .. my first tab is like yours.. just have my other stuff in different tab, but having them up front would be better as they would get used a lot in the off season.

ROBILAR

Clan Member
May 12, 2016
Kelowna,BC
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I check the gear of all toons I keep if anything from season is better then the standard version. I then blow up everything that is not ancient. I have 2 mule toons one for some weapons and primals other for quickly sorting. I also have a max level toon I store cow level and puzzle rings. It is full lol. First tab is gems and stones plus tip row for secondary gear of toon I am playing. Each toon I play I have 2 sets for if they are relevant. Like WD. Garg and firebats setup. Each class has it own tab for extra gear. Also I use one tab for follower items and one tab for jewelery. I am a pack rat and have finally started getting ruthless in destroying items rather then keeping sets I'll never use

Zahbo

Vetted Officer
Feb 8, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Delete key is my friend. Not even worth vendoring anymore. I have like 15k+++ of every mat in non season, more gold than I could ever try to spend, and phat gearz on every toon (including minions). Vendor that crap and move on to next season

Ralic

Clan Member
May 2, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Morning,

I knew there was something I'd not done in a while, thanks for the reminder! Time to make space in NS stash.

Good hunting and speedy rifts,

Ralic