Weekly Cucumbers

Sergantwaffle

Jan 2, 2014
This thread will be for those users who dont want to admit but love the cucumber... different sizes length and width. green sometimes yellow and for you SICK in the head ones out there brown ones rotten moldy and squishy cucumbers so here we go lets see how popular we can get this... so i want to see all those cucumber everyone has hiding LETS NOT BE ASHAMED NO MORE!........ START POSTING THOSE CUCUMBERS PICS LETS ALL SEE WHATS IN YOUR.......cabinets!

Sergantwaffle

Jan 2, 2014
a.baa-Big-cucumber.jpg

NOW she looks excited found herself a nice big juicy cucumber i can just imagine what she is thinking she will do when she gets home with it......maybe a salad.......possibly tossed.....who knows....?!?

PirateMaal

Vetted Officer
Aug 4, 2012
Tied up somewhere
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer

Sergantwaffle

Jan 2, 2014
there we go fenyo knows a big juicy cucumber when he sees it. raphel i understand the person he is. wants to see the inside of them lol....but maal i cant see yours i thought you would have good taste in cucumbers lol!

Sergantwaffle

Jan 2, 2014
yeah maal finally shows now and heart shaped cucumbers how cute! lol but HA! raphael i cant get over that fucking sloth avatar hilarious! shhh, no words....only emotions!