Weekly Counter-Strike Games (Practice / Fun) | FeverClan - Gaming Community

SuperBawlz

Non-Member
Feb 1, 2016
Kalamazoo
zachbriggs.name
I haven't noticed a lot of action with Counter-Strike in this clan and that may just be because I'm new. One of the things that was great for getting to know other players and recruiting that my previous clan did was Counter Strike Wednesdays.

Every Wednesday the majority of the players would jump into Counter-Strike and we would play for the evening. I know that we have a larger clan than my old one but I feel this would help in cultivating friendships and new players.

So I am proposing that we try doing this on Saturday evenings but I am only considering that for the time differences of our other players. I am open to suggestions what do you guys think?

|FEVER| SuperBawlz |PVT|

Funerals

Clan Members
Jan 24, 2016
Oshawa
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
CS:GO isn't really the Kayne West of this community if you get what I mean. I do know that I am dedicated to CS:GO and many of us are and I'm sure we could get this done. If we can get some positive feed back on this I'll see what we can get setup.

SuperBawlz

Non-Member
Feb 1, 2016
Kalamazoo
zachbriggs.name
I would happily be responsible for organizing and maintaining the group. The first step is to build a group. I can bring four new members to the table that will play, we probably need at least another 8 to 10 in order to have a decent following build. I will try to round up a couple more. Alternatively, I am finding a lot of people actually seem to prefer Source over Global Offensive. So there may need to be some consideration there as well.

Apoc99

Clan Member
Oct 28, 2015
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Ok for all that play please see my pole and respond so I know who voted. I will look at making and starting a weekly game night, so far it's looking to be on Saturday

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

DeathRoW

Non-Member
Jan 26, 2015
Ok for all that play please see my pole and respond so I know who voted. I will look at making and starting a weekly game night, so far it's looking to be on Saturday

So, I take it from this that you and superbawlz will be coordinating a game night?

Apoc99

Clan Member
Oct 28, 2015
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
No I would be setting up super can assist

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C News: CS:GO Company Weekly Update 1/28/2018 Counter Strike: GO 0
C News: CS:GO Weekly Update 11/28/2017 Counter Strike: GO 0
C Updates: Company Update Week of 11/21/2017 Counter Strike: GO 0
TheLoveMachine CS:GO Weekly Game Night Counter Strike: GO 9
EllmansWorld Clutch of the Week Counter Strike: GO 11
Kinta Giving away 2 ESEA 1 week codes Counter Strike: GO 4
BadCompany 1 week of ESES Counter Strike: GO 8
Sir Wolfy weekly drops from CSGO Counter Strike: GO 5
S Weekly Tips Counter Strike: GO 17
LateMoon Anyone Wanna Que? Faceit or ESEA? Counter Strike: GO 2
AsheS Counter Strike: GO Staff Counter Strike: GO 1
V Counter-Strike Goes Free-to-Play to Verified Users in China Counter Strike: GO 0
Requ1em What it takes to be a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive observer Counter Strike: GO 0
Requ1em Valve wants to take a 'machine learning' approach to Counter-Strike anti-cheat Counter Strike: GO 2
V1RU5 Counter-Strike Team Counter Strike: GO 2
Ocean Got my rank today Counter Strike: GO 10
P Counter Strike Global Offensive Counter Strike: GO 1
Kreps Counter Strike Squads Counter Strike: GO 1
0yme0 Counter Strike: Kodexx Offensive Counter Strike: GO 4
Mizu New to section: Counter Strike:GO May 2015 Patch Notes Counter Strike: GO 2
Leo Recruiting Team needs recruiters for Counter Strike! 500 coins for a limited time Counter Strike: GO 7
DeadDude_1 Counter Strike GO Event Structure Counter Strike: GO 2
DeadDude_1 News: Pro Teams Implicated In Huge Counter-Strike Match Fixing Scandal Counter Strike: GO 0
DeadDude_1 News: American Counter-Strike Scene Hit Hard By Pro Cheating Bans Counter Strike: GO 13
Joshua Messiah My First Counter Strike Go Cammo, Can You Check it out? Counter Strike: GO 3
LethalMuffinMan Counter-Strike eSports Team Forfeits Victory After Using Map Exploit Counter Strike: GO 0
LethalMuffinMan Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Cheating Scandal Rocks Competitive Scene Counter Strike: GO 2
LethalMuffinMan Counter-Strike: Global Offensive team assaulted after tournament victory Read more: Counter Strike: GO 2
LethalMuffinMan Valve puts $250,000 on the line at Dreamhack 2014 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive to Counter Strike: GO 2
heybob Counter Strike guys/gals!!! Counter Strike: GO 10
Bot Doc Counter-Strike TeamSpeak Etiquette Counter Strike: GO 16
LethalMuffinMan Valve get the builders in to rework Counter-Strike: Global Offensive's Cobblestone Counter Strike: GO 3
geordie009 Weapon Skins in the Workshop Counter Strike: GO 2
D How to configure Counter-Strike: GO for the maximum competitive advantage Counter Strike: GO 5
Drag A Gamer's Day Counter Strike: GO 5
lettersinbinary Counter Strike Survey (Amazon Gift Card Giveaway) Counter Strike: GO 1
B Counter Strike: GO Streaming Counter Strike: GO 0
Capra how to play counter strike : G.O. Counter Strike: GO 0