Was Neeb playing that good or was Rogue playing that poorly? | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Was Neeb playing that good or was Rogue playing that poorly? (1 Viewer)

Why?

• Neeb that Good! Best NA.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

|Fever| tiltedslim

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Sep 17, 2012
Smashville, Tennessee
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

I was really stoked on Neeb's play in this match up until I realized that Rogue made some very questionable choices (2 base Swarm Host?). You tell me.

[VIDEO=youtube;GacBiXlPRpg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GacBiXlPRpg[/VIDEO]​

|Fever| DrKobra

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Aug 27, 2018
Activity

0%

Longevity

7%

I think Neeb played really solidly, and you really can't criticize any of his play, but he didn't have to do anything spectacular in this series to win it. Rogue was really off of his game. I just kept waiting for him to build hydras in the last game but he just refused.

|Fever| DrSmitherine

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jan 31, 2014
Tübingen, Germany
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

I had no idea what Rogue was doing at all. I really expected him to 3-0 Neeb easily with how good his macro is.

|Fever| DrKobra

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Aug 27, 2018
Activity

0%

Longevity

7%

I feel like Rogue has been under-performing a lot lately. I think he might just be in a bit of a slump and not be in a great headspace. He looked like he took that loss to Neeb really hard.

|Fever| DrSmitherine

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jan 31, 2014
Tübingen, Germany
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

I feel like Rogue has been under-performing a lot lately. I think he might just be in a bit of a slump and not be in a great headspace. He looked like he took that loss to Neeb really hard.
Yeah it seemed that he had prepared a certain way for neeb and then neeb didnt do what Rogue prepared for

Users who are viewing this thread