New to section: Warframe helpful hints and information thread (1 Viewer)

|Fever| R3D

SMA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Mar 18, 2019
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

Welcome to the Warframe Section of Fever Clan!

This is the official thread where a person may find all the relevant information they need in order to enjoy their stay here! All information found here is updated regularly, but if you have any questions or concerns, please contact any Officer, General or Leader of the Warframe company (preferably in that order).

Index

1) What is Warframe

2) Warframe Q/A

3) General Information

.... i)Events

.... ii) Current Warframe Division Structure

.... iii) Current Warframe Open Jobs

.... iv) Useful Links (now including patch notes)

.... v) Get connected

4) Recruiting Threads

5) Fever In-House Rules

7) Warframe Trading Sites

What is Warframe?

CHOOSE YOUR WARFRAME
With more than 30 Warframes, each fully customizable with their own unique abilities, you can create the perfect Warframe for you.

ASSEMBLE YOUR ARSENAL
Katanas. Crossbows. Flamethrowers. Expand your Arsenal with more than 300 diverse Weapons, then modify each one to match your playstyle.

EXPERIENCE FAST-PACED COMBAT
Slice and dice through hordes of enemies, or go in guns blazing, or sneak your way in — the choice is yours.

EXPLORE OPEN WORLDS
Explore, discover, fight, and fly in massive open landscapes within Warframe.

FLUID PARKOUR MOVEMENT
Seamlessly leap, slide and glide through capital ships and underground compounds with a robust movement system.

A SOLAR SYSTEM IN RUIN
In the far-future world of Warframe, grotesque clones and capitalist machines dominate our solar system. Fight back against greed and corruption as you explore 18 worlds filled with techno-organic horrors.

SQUAD UP
You don’t have to work alone. Invite three friends or fight alongside the 38 million strong in our Tenno community.

NINJAS PLAY FREE
Warframe is entirely free-to-play. With no barrier to entry, there’s nothing to stop you and your friends from joining our world. Welcome to the Origin System, Tenno.

Warframe Q/A

Q. Does Fever have a Warframe Clan?

A. Yes. In order to join, you need to request an invite from one of the following admins:

- R3D - Dark_Strife
- MechanicalViking - ObliviousGaming

Q. Does Fever host/participate in any tournaments or events?

A. Yes. All information on tournaments can be found on discord. The Warframe sections hosts a game night whenever possible, you can find that information in the same place usually a Friday.

Q. I am new to Warframe. Where can I get started?

A. Check out the Warframe Guides sub-forum for lots of helpful information. We also have a new player guide

Q. I am looking for help in a specific area involving Warframe. Where can I get this help?

A. If you need help on anything related to Warframe, head over to the same area and you can request a coach or just ask anyone around here

Q. I'm an experienced player looking to play. Can Fever help out?

A. Most definitely. Fever is home to many Warframe players of varying skill levels, and there is always room for more. If you are interested, take a look at the Squad Center which is where people create or join teams in Fever.

If you have any questions, do not be afraid to leave a comment. There is always room for this list to expand.

General Information

- Events -

Current / Upcoming

Warframe Nights

Description: Warframe night events.

When: Friday 8PM.

More Info: Contact any Warframe officer for more info.

- Current Warframe Company Structure -

Warframe XO(s)

R3D - IGN: Dark_Strife

Warframe Assistant XO

MechanicalViking - IGN: ObliviousGaming

Warframe Lead(s)

Active Officers (who hold at least 1 Warframe related job)

N/A

Current Warframe Open Jobs

Warframe jobs

1. Game Night Host - (Held by officers and enlisted members) - is responsible of hosting Warframe nights, make sure that night is going well and games are running within Fever standard, and all members are having fun.

2. Warframe Award council (Held by an officer or above) - make sure that members are receiving the proper awards for Warframe in timely manners.

3. Recruitment Team (Could be held by any enlisted member and above) - Part of Fever Recruitment team with is responsible of recruiting a new people to Fever.

4. Warframe Weekly Reporter (Could be hold by any enlisted member and above) - is responsible for organizing Warframe Weekly issue.

5. Warframe Events Announcer (Could be hold by any enlisted member and above) - is responsible for making sure the members of Fever get a message when major events are occurring.

5. Warframe Section Content Creators (Could be hold by any enlisted member and above) -is responsible for updating all pertinent threads, as well as keeping the section spam free. (all officers automatically receive some moderating rights).

Current Job/Roster

JobRoster
Warframe Game Nights
Warframe Team Admin
Warframe Events Announcer
Warframe Awards Council
Warframe Content Creators
Warframe Recruiting Team

If you are interested in any of the jobs please PM R3D

Please note that Recruiting Team are always opened jobs, feel free to apply anytime.

Useful links

Links to help you in game

Information: We will be adding awards for Warframe sooon

Warframe Awards

Information: We will be adding awards for Warframe sooon

Patch Notes

Information: Here is a link to the most up to date patch notes in Warframe. Any news on up and coming patch notes will be here too. These will also be available on discord.

Link: Current Patch Notes Link

- Get connected -

Warframe Discord Channel's

If you havent found us already we're here on discord

Recruiting Threads

The following are Fever's Warframe recruitment threads. If you have more recruitment threads to add, please reply, so they can be added. Should you find the kindness in your heart and the soul of a fish (wait, what?), then please bump these threads when you can. If any of these links are broken, let me know with a reply/PM.

Fever In-House Rules:

• Respect everyone = No raging or quittng
  • Must have |Fever| Tags in your name
  • If you're playing, you must be in Discord with your team (Even if your mic is muted))

Warframe Trading Sites:

Please help me keep this thread up to date guys. PM me or mention me in reply if we need to put a new link up or update something. Also, those who have privileges to edit/update posts, feel free to do so, but please keep it neat and formatted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread