UPDATED Fever Mentorship Program Development | Page 3 | Gaming Community | FeverClan

UPDATED Fever Mentorship Program Development (2 Viewers)

|Fever| Vex

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Not Felicia Day
Jan 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

This is where I am little confused about. I feel that criteria matching mentors to mentees, will be based on thier application. We do ask some questions like games they play where they are from and such. Also some of this information will be in thier profiles.
Very true, we may need to ask the mentee their time zone though, as i know alot of people don't pick the correct time zone for the site.

Snailey

May 24, 2013
Ohio
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

[MENTION=46290]Kodexx[/MENTION] [MENTION=43147]voncheeter[/MENTION] updated the Plan of action based on the content discussed here. We need to work on the goals and issues that prevent the implementation described in the initial post of this Thread. Lets start discussing those.

|Fever| Vex

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Not Felicia Day
Jan 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Well, I think a big issue we have right now, Is getting the other departments we need to work with in the loop and on board with helping out, past that, we need to find a decent sum of mentors for when we launch @Snailey:

First off, i think we need to sit down (probably at the meeting, ill be at the saturday meeting) and figure out exactly what departments we need to do what to help us out with this so we can approach them.
[MENTION=43147]voncheeter[/MENTION] nice edits :)

Snailey

May 24, 2013
Ohio
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

I will be discussing these logistical issues in the next few days with the department lead to solve this issue. Have patience this will work out.

|Fever| Vex

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Not Felicia Day
Jan 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

I will be discussing these logistical issues in the next few days with the department lead to solve this issue. Have patience this will work out.
Sounds like a plan! Just glad we are making progress on this.

Snailey

May 24, 2013
Ohio
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

I apologize for the delay on this, I still have to get with Fox on this so that we have a gameplan on matching mentors to mentees. Second, we need to find people that are suitable to be a mentor in this present time. If this is going to start we need a good base to work with. Think of it as a seed. Without the seed a plant cannot grow. Lastly, we have not touched on is the training process. I understand it might take the core mentors to start the training program. We need to have a base to get this going.

I would like everyone to list some qualities you would like to see from a mentor.

|Fever| Vex

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Not Felicia Day
Jan 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Qualities:
Happy
Knowledgeable
Trustworthy

Just a few to start

____

On the training, If somebody would like to get with me and help out that'd be great, Im honestly not the best at making a full training syllabus.

Snailey

May 24, 2013
Ohio
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

Updated the Main post earlier. Forgot to log it in this thread.

|Fever| Vex

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Not Felicia Day
Jan 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

[MENTION=26029]Snailey[/MENTION]: Just to move the discussion over here,
Are you apposed to a google docs thing? i set up a rough draft if you would like to take a gander at it

Snailey

May 24, 2013
Ohio
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

I would take a look at however, I am not a fan of google documents.

Users who are viewing this thread