Nickname
The strongest Turtle ever
Aug 8, 2014
Colorado
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

Al-Qaeda, the Islamic State, and other groups that are targeting the American people were created by us. If that shooter was indeed there as a "soldier for the Islamic State" as the Islamic State claims he is, then it is America's fault.

Maybe, just fucking maybe, if we didn't continue to FUCK with the middle east since the early 70s till now, they wouldn't despise us.

Maybe, just fucking maybe, if our first CIA operation wasn't done, that mission being with full intent to install a puppet regime in Iraq, maybe that region would be stable.

But no. We Americans think we are the fucking NWO and get to control how everything is.

New flash fuck boys and girls. We are doing nothing but causing our own implosion. We are doing nothing but creating leaders lot the POTUS to come into power and begin wagging their dicks at everything trying to be top dog.
The country is on a downward spiral and I'm sure the words I write here today, should the country continue to go how I think it is, will result in my death. A bit melodramatic, but lets face it friends, we are slowly moving towards a regime with this POTUS at the wheel that could set us on a path for self destruction.

|Fever| Sithis

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Memento mori
Jul 12, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
feverclan.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Agree with most of us but that bit at the end. Trump seems to me to be largely uninterested in the middle east.

Users who are viewing this thread