TX Gearing Event on Wednesday May 25th See inside! | Gaming Community | FeverClan

TX Gearing Event on Wednesday May 25th See inside! (1 Viewer)

TMOE

Dec 28, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

The goal of this event is to help those who want to compete in the Gr competitions get gear to start the push. Nothing is more fun or keeps you playing longer than a little rivalry.

We will be deciding groups when the event starts.

Sign-ups are open now.

What we are doing is getting some awesome volunteers who have their gear to push with to help others get that to.

I need volunteer carries and I need to know what class you're playing.

Please do not leech gear if you don't need it or could help others this is a community.

Volunteer carries - Gold Stars! [MENTION=60861]TMOE[/MENTION] - Wizard [MENTION=63304]Zahbo[/MENTION] - Demon Hunter [MENTION=67631]Sendain[/MENTION] - Wizard [MENTION=66802]Icy[/MENTION] - Witch Doctor [MENTION=68142]brabant24[/MENTION] - Monk [MENTION=30494]Mi'ihen[/MENTION] - Monk [MENTION=67060]hregiment[/MENTION] - Crusader [MENTION=67433]Ralic[/MENTION] - Demon Hunter [MENTION=68426]Sweedus[/MENTION] - Witch Doctor
@ sunlighthelp1 - Demon Hunter
Newbeans - Silver stars [MENTION=57380]m4onixtj[/MENTION] - DH [MENTION=25213]Wroctaw[/MENTION] - Crusader

Late Arrivals - i expect many. [MENTION=64671]Inarrestabil[/MENTION]

We are going to do TX because it's easy to carry gets good drops and also gives the carry something they need i.e. mats and keys. I need at least 1 carry from every class please sign up and show up.

Event will be from 5:00 PM CDT till we get tired and throw up our alcohol, or have to go to bed for work.

Last edited:

|Fever| Clavat

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Awards Recycler
Dec 21, 2015
Santiago
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I obviously can't on Wednesdays because of Night classes :( Have fun!

|Fever| Tipherion

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Apr 28, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

The goal of this event is to help those who want to compete in the Gr competitions get gear to start the push. Nothing is more fun or keeps you playing longer than a little rivalry.

We will be deciding groups when the event starts.

Sign-ups are open now.

What we are doing is getting some awesome volunteers who have their gear to push with to help others get that to.

I need volunteer carries and I need to know what class you're playing.

Please do not leech gear if you don't need it or could help others this is a community.

Volunteer carries - Gold Stars!
TMOE

Newbeans - Silver stars

Late Arrivals - i expect many.

We are going to do TX because it's easy to carry gets good drops and also gives the carry something they need i.e. mats and keys. I need at least 1 carry from every class please sign up and show up.

Event will be from 5:00 PM CDT till we get tired and throw up our alcohol, or have to go to bed for work.

I assume you mean May 25th not April 25th?

TMOE

Dec 28, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

No we are gonna time travel!

Thanks yep.

|Fever| Zahbo

Major
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Clan Job 1
social media coordinator
Feb 8, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I think I can carry with my DH. I have a speed run setup I use, and am pretty set on the DH. Feel free to review it. I'll help any way I can. As for time, I can be on around 730 to 8 EST. Maybe I can run the late comers. Either way, glad to help with whatever I can.

|Fever| Sendain

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I'm in. Will be playing my wizard to get ancient items.

|Fever| m4onixtj

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Oct 26, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

I don't know that I'm going to be in the GR comp, but I'd love to join in. Games been pretty lean on giving up good gear this season, and Kadala is even more of a stingy bitch than usual. My DH is tx capable, but it's slow since I only have a couple of ancients.

brabant24

Non-Member
May 16, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I'll be there unless something comes up on my monk looking to hear it to run GR and look forward to hang out with everyone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread