Trying to get back into FFXIV, wanna server transfer.

masterleaf

Non-Member
Jun 23, 2012
Stopped playing in March, now I'm trying to get back into playing the game. My current guild on Ultros is splintered into cliques who hate each other, so it's not really fun anymore to play with them. Since there's no Fever guild officially, I wanted to see who still played and if you have an active free company. I'm pretty low ilvl as of this patch (WAR/AST/DRG all between 200-215 iLVL) so I can't really help with progression...

Arilyssa

Clan Member
Jun 28, 2015
Virginia
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
I'm still active on Coeurl, our FC is small, but we're starting to get back to doing more things now that patch has released. We do not do hardcore raiding or endgame things however. Not sure who else still plays on the others servers, but maybe they'll chime in here shortly!

Havok

Non-Member
Feb 11, 2015
Virginia
I play pretty casually on Hyperion, but my free company seems to have mostly hardcore end-gamers in it. I can't really recommend it at the moment though. Some family and friends are giving a little bit of thought to breaking off and starting something up.

masterleaf

Non-Member
Jun 23, 2012
I'm still active on Coeurl, our FC is small, but we're starting to get back to doing more things now that patch has released. We do not do hardcore raiding or endgame things however. Not sure who else still plays on the others servers, but maybe they'll chime in here shortly!

I mean, you guys still do your daily roulettes and stuff in the hopes you MIGHT be able to do Extremes, right?

I've yet to do an Extreme on time (like beating Bismarck and Ravana when Sephirot is out already...)

Arilyssa

Clan Member
Jun 28, 2015
Virginia
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
I mean, you guys still do your daily roulettes and stuff in the hopes you MIGHT be able to do Extremes, right?

I've yet to do an Extreme on time (like beating Bismarck and Ravana when Sephirot is out already...)

Yes we do our roulettes and stuff. We've done all of the extremes (except Nidhogg...) Though I've not done Ravana because I've never found a group that knew what they were doing. Actually I don't think we've done Seph EX yet, but like I said we're small and people are just starting to filter back in. We haven't done Alex/Midas Savage purely because most of the people don't want to do hardcore stuff like that. There are a few of us that work towards getting geared where we can, but it's not what we're about. We have fun and do things together and if someone is interested in progressing into the endgame stuff, some of us are willing to take a crack at it if we can :) I was just saying that in case that was what you were looking for. We're more of a social group that does things occasionally, not one focused solely on doing everything that's released.