Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Sep 19, 2016
Warner Robins, Ga
Activity

0%

Longevity

34%

Hi guys, Mowizar, Esmelda and I have returned to Middle Earth. With Standing Stone games buying out Turbine and Warner Brothers, and the content coming out later this year(Mordor, yay!) it looks to be quite exciting. Back to the point, we started fresh toons (my account goes back to Feb 07 lol) and enjoy the entire game again. We are now in our mid 20's and having a blast. We are looking for some more people to play with. I do have a Rank 10 guild that can be used as well as Kinship House. We are on the Arkenstone Server. I'll try to post some of the new info and changes in a bit. If anyone plays or is interested in playing give me a yell :playful:

LOTRO Producer's Letter | LOTRO.com

Link to upcoming stuff

Last edited:

noemiasmont

Aug 14, 2021
Activity

0%

Longevity

0%

Wow, how nice it is when you find out that there are still people who are passionate about what you love. I don't have much time since I got the idea with such stories, but since I got the recommendation from a friend I started with another interest to hang on to such readings. What's more, interesting is that there are also films based on these books. I love first reading the book and then watching the movie. Here's the last experience of the kind I had with this book. Oh and yes, which character is your favorite? To me it's Goldberry. I really liked how the author combined the character all the beautiful qualities of the character, but of course his vices.

Last edited:

Singinly

Jun 2, 2021
Activity

0%

Longevity

2%

Hi guys, Mowizar, Esmelda and I have returned to Middle Earth. With Standing Stone games buying out Turbine and Warner Brothers, and the content coming out later this year(Mordor, yay!) it looks to be quite exciting. Back to the point, we started fresh toons (my account goes back to Feb 07 lol) and enjoy the entire game again. We are now in our mid 20's and having a blast. We are looking for some more people to play with. I do have a Rank 10 guild that can be used as well as Kinship House. We are on the Arkenstone Server. I'll try to post some of the new info and changes in a bit. If anyone plays or is interested in playing give me a yell :playful:

LOTRO Producer's Letter | LOTRO.com

Link to upcoming stuff
Hey, I'd like to see what you got plus sami sharing my experience with you

Users who are viewing this thread