The Future of FeverClan -- 2022 | Page 2 | Gaming Community | FeverClan

The Future of FeverClan -- 2022 (1 Viewer)

|Fever| AdventureRumple

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Private
Private
Apr 10, 2022
Activity

0%

Longevity

0%

Suggestion: If we do have to do two discords maybe have one for more competitive games (COD, Fortnite, etc) and one for the more casual. I for one don't do very competitive games often but do enjoy the team play like Diablo 3, ESO, and WOW to do dungeons, power leveling, raids, etc.

Even if we do have two discords we should have a combined calendar. I see just Diablo 3 on the calendar currently. I believe with advance notice and interest we could have other games added. I would like to see an ESO group do Dark Anchors, Delves, and Dungeons.

I know it is hard but a weekly D&D group or groups would be great. I think there is interest in this.

I would like this clan to be the best it can be. As I said before open communication I believe is key.

Last edited:

|Fever| MrCruz

Clan Admin
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Mar 16, 2013
Croatia
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

Suggestion: If we do have to do two discords maybe have one for more competitive games (COD, Fortnite, etc) and one for the more casual. I for one don't do very competitive games often but do enjoy the team play like Diablo 3, ESO, and WOW to do dungeons, power leveling, raids, etc.

Even if we do have two discords we should have a combined calendar. I see just Diablo 3 on the calendar currently. I believe with advance notice and interest we could have other games added. I would like to see an ESO group do Dark Anchors, Delves, and Dungeons.

I know it is hard but a weekly D&D group or groups would be great. I think there is interest in this.

I would like this clan to be the best it can be. As I said before open communication I believe is key.
We have only one discord. Old discord is takend by part of the old leadership and will be renamed.

|Fever| GaMeOveR

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Mar 31, 2016
California
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I've always liked the idea of having some ranks it helps create a structure and also having clan jobs and awards is a great thing also it helps give people some goals and sense achievement when accomplishing certain goals.

Reactions: 1 user

|Fever| Nawayrob

Clan Retired
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Aug 2, 2009
Ione California
Activity

0%

Longevity

24%

For those that have been around for awhile have seen this happen before, Ryan You have always created a good environment and have surrounded yourself with good positive people. my hope is that you keep with , like in the past good relations with the group that have parted. Too new beginnings

Reactions: 1 user

|Fever| K1tt3h

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Nickname
D3m0nK1tt3h
Apr 8, 2019
Activity

0%

Longevity

6%

About me:

Past: nobody cares
Present: (very) busy IRL, my problems are my own
Future: nobody knows

This said, good luck to you all, but please remove me from the membership. I don't have either time or wish to remain here.

Users who are viewing this thread