The Division | FeverClan - Gaming Community

UntoldTruth

Non-Member
Nov 29, 2015
So there are a few things I wanted to see. First off I wanted to see how many people are playing in the open beta. Secondly I wanted to see how many were buying it for console or PC. Personally I want it on PC especially since I will be building a new one in the near future, unfortunately I will probably get it for PS4 for two reasons.

Reason 1: Its ubisoft and I try to avoid UPlay as much as I possibly can.

Reason 2: It is a gear based shooter with rpg elements. This means there will be hacks out of the ass. I want to play it starting launch but as the betas have shown thus far and ubisoft mp in general goes they don't deal with hackers very well. As long as people aren't using hacks that make them teleport, no clip and/or getting headshots across the map with a pistol while looking at the groud(IE hacks that can't be proven by video recording) then they don't get banned. When people see hackers aren't getting banned people will hop on the hacker bandwagon. Then this will turn into warz until the legit player population dies and hackers get bored of playing with nothing but hackers. So I will get it on ps4 at launch and will get a PC copy sometime down the line after I see the anticheat is at least somewhat effective.

I hope to see y'all in game tonight. If you're playing on steam add me /id/product_of_fallout/ if you're playing on ps4 add me as well Krookedlyfe25 don't judge the psn. I hate it and would change it if sony allowed. But I have 8 years and thousands of hours of playtime on it and refuse to start a new one.

UntoldTruth

Non-Member
Nov 29, 2015
I've heard about it but haven't played it or seen gameplay. If you can get enough people interested in it we could make a channel on TS and begin to recruit for it. Peace

Well open beta starts in 6 hours on steam and ps4 and has already started on xbox. So people are more than welcome to see how it is. I will be on console myself. The game is definitely meant to be played in a group so if we can get a dedicated clan division and teamspeak channel I would be more than happy to help with recruiting for it.

Apoc99

Clan Member
Oct 28, 2015
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
I have spots open that need to be filled. Also if you have a website you want to bump I will need to check it out first before it can be added to the roster

UntoldTruth

Non-Member
Nov 29, 2015
I have spots open that need to be filled. Also if you have a website you want to bump I will need to check it out first before it can be added to the roster

What do you mean a website that I want to bump?

Apoc99

Clan Member
Oct 28, 2015
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Like if you want to promote Fever on a the division forum thread To recruit members

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

UntoldTruth

Non-Member
Nov 29, 2015
ahh okay. Well lemme know. I wont be able to recruit on a strict schedule because of school. But I can recruit whenever I have time. It would post likely be on steam forums, playstation/xbox subsection for the division, the official division forums. Can't really think of other places to recruit for the division other than that.