Steam :: Grim Dawn/Divinity: Original Sin - Anyone play? | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Steam :: Grim Dawn/Divinity: Original Sin - Anyone play? (1 Viewer)

|Fever| Grimnaut

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Dec 18, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I picked up Grim Dawn on the summer Steam sale and was wondering if anyone else plays?
Was also thinking of picking up Divinity: Original Sin, but would rather play that with someone rather than alone.

|Fever| hybrid461

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Dec 11, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I play grim dawn. Really enjoy it so far.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

HolicAlco

Non-Member
Apr 29, 2015
Happy place
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

Hey. I just picked up Grim Dawn too. If you guys wanna join up for some fun and teach me a thing or too, that would be nice. Though I am from europe so I dont know how that will work out for multiplayer, since my internet is crap.

|Fever| hybrid461

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Dec 11, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Hey. I just picked up Grim Dawn too. If you guys wanna join up for some fun and teach me a thing or too, that would be nice. Though I am from europe so I dont know how that will work out for multiplayer, since my internet is crap.

i havent managed to play with anyone yet from the clan. EU and crap internet could make it interesting. worth trying for sure though.

MLGToma

Non-Member
Jan 1, 2016
In...wait what planet was this?
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I play Grim Dawn too, and probably for a while becouse dual class+PoE style devotion tree+crafting+mods(I don't want to know how many times I will crash before I get 50+ to work simultaneously,it's going to be Skyrim 2.0).

|Fever| Bloodmorphed

Clan Officer
Clan Rank
Major
Major
Jul 10, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

I play both, Steam name is the same as my forum name. Hit me up.

Noximus44

Non-Member
Jan 3, 2013
West Virginia
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

I have DOS and looking for someone to play it with maybe set up a day saturday or sunday are my only off days

Users who are viewing this thread