Vetted Member
Feb 10, 2011
Activity

0%

Longevity

22%

Squad Roster Log

Description

The squad roster log is a thread designed for all squad leaders (both CO and XO) to post information regarding activity, achievements and overall progression of the squad. Even though contacting has been accomplished and actions have taken place for the CO's squad, they need to be noted for future reference. The following are what is looked for in each squad:

-Roster changes (additions, removals, changes in roles)
-Squad Achievements (Pentakill, fever vs. fever award,etc.)
-Squad War participation(squad weekends)
-New Squad Leader/assistant lead (XO)
-Nothing new, then at least one goal should be in place for the squad, by the squad lead
-Disbanding/inactivity of squad
-Help and/or in need of assistance = Mention what you need assistance or help on and we will do what we can to help you
-Requests = Anything you need or want from us for your squad, please bring it up with us. If necessary, a PM will be sent to you by the squad administrator.

Log Format

**As an example**

Squad Name: FeverClan
Update(s):
-Overall, the squad is going very well. We have attended three squad matches this past weekend and have won two out of the three matches, which grants us the Fever vs. Fever award. (Squad War)(Request)
-Kreps was removed as XO and removed from the squad for disrespect of all squad members (Roster Change)
-No word on a new XO but i can still handle the squad as CO for now until we find an XO. (~Cyber)

----

Note: You do not need the brackets, log however you like, as long as it explains what your squad has done and it is informative, then there isn't a problem. The above format was just an example. :)

A notice will be posted a week ahead of time, the beginning of the squad roster log will be made and finally, the closing will be mentioned with the next due date of the squad roster log. This happens every 3 weeks.

Any further questions, please PM Kreps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fireylaw27

Jun 27, 2013
Texas
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

Date: 12-14-2013
Squad Name: Carried To Wood Elo
Reason: Carried To Wood Elo will be disbanded. [MENTION=51]Kirbz[/MENTION] I went ahead and gave our channel to another group. (Name and PW are already changed)

Last edited:

|Fever| Rezrolled

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
David the pipe!
Clan Job 1
Welcome Team Member
May 14, 2013
Reno, NV
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

03/13
The Militia Force: bronze- Glod
CO-Rezrolled-Bronze
XO- TotenHosen
[MENTION=27033]Fireylaw27[/MENTION] [MENTION=51]Kirbz[/MENTION]
[MENTION=287]Neo[/MENTION]
@Honybager
@Alpapancake
@BigCheodo [MENTION=32819]ZealotPrime[/MENTION]
@ivewried [MENTION=34670]speechless[/MENTION]
@Phad

these are all the new people for milita force and will be starting Pratices back on 02/15/2014 and made TotenHosen my Xo due to the fact that he has alot of knowledge about starcraft 2 and he has a alot to offer to Militia force and i am happy that i have him

Last edited:

Lil_Nora

Non-Member
Jan 9, 2013
Japan, Gifu, Shirakawa
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

Date: 23.12.2013
Squad: Forbidden Blackheart
Reason:
CO: Rushmoon
XO: to be discussed

Roster
Top: [MENTION=18412]Rushmoon[/MENTION]
Jungler: [MENTION=26440]Sheid[/MENTION]
Mid: [MENTION=14133]Jessica Rae[/MENTION]
ADC: [MENTION=16216]Vasquea[/MENTION]
Support: [MENTION=33821]Kytelol[/MENTION]

stand-in: @megas0pt

new members and current roster update [MENTION=27033]Fireylaw27[/MENTION]
we allready got our ts channel and the forum we got as well, but I mainly wanna use a google document for team stuff. I miight do it here but it isn't as sorted as in a google doc.

Also adding in two weeks a team schedule let me know if you need to know that one as well fireylaw

Lil_Nora

Non-Member
Jan 9, 2013
Japan, Gifu, Shirakawa
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

25-12-2013
Forbidden Blackheart [MENTION=27033]Fireylaw27[/MENTION]

could you add Sheid, Jessica Rae, Vasquea and Kytelol to the permissions for the squad room. They can't see it.

Users who are viewing this thread