Nickname
Lord Eddard Of House Stark
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

23%

Where, what level have you guys had the most success?

I actually found it quite fun trying to dodge all the t6 mobs in core of arreat or however it's spelled and got some good loot too

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Melkor

Jul 4, 2012
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

There is an easy one in Act5 that you can use. 4 chests no monsters, easy T6 farm. Though no exp so imo a waste of time.

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

23%

There is an easy one in Act5 that you can use. 4 chests no monsters, easy T6 farm. Though no exp so imo a waste of time.

If you're just chest farming anywhere you won't get XP since the point is to not kill anything. It's just to get drops

Melkor

Jul 4, 2012
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

If you're just chest farming anywhere you won't get XP since the point is to not kill anything. It's just to get drops

Yeah the point is chest farming imo is a waste of time when you could instead farm say manglemaw on T6 for good exp and the same kind of drops. Or just do T2-T3 rifts which drop pretty well giving you exp/souls/shards.

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

23%

Yeah the point is chest farming imo is a waste of time when you could instead farm say manglemaw on T6 for good exp and the same kind of drops. Or just do T2-T3 rifts which drop pretty well giving you exp/souls/shards.

I was getting 5-6 legendary items per hour and one set item every other hour chest farming. I got one legendary doing manglemaw on t6. Rifts I get maybe 2 per hour if I'm lucky. I'm past 100 paragon so I don't care about exp. If I need gold I'll just run a few bounties

Gadreel

Dec 20, 2013
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

i have had kinda crappy lucky with chest farming, i can do them in like 40 secs on t6 an still don't get that many a hr, all so its boring as hell would rather be farming rifts or something, still need to get some better gear tho kinda feel trapped running normal bounties.

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

23%

i have had kinda crappy lucky with chest farming, i can do them in like 40 secs on t6 an still don't get that many a hr, all so its boring as hell would rather be farming rifts or something, still need to get some better gear tho kinda feel trapped running normal bounties.

I usually get through them in about 30 seconds so I can get through more per hour. I actually find rifts boring since all it is is trying to run around and find a certain amount of enemies. Bounties are fun though

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

23%

Also what kind of class do you play? I can carry you on t1 bounties. Dunno how well I can carry on t2 though

Users who are viewing this thread