So how is Kadala treating you so far ? | Page 2 | Gaming Community | FeverClan

So how is Kadala treating you so far ? (1 Viewer)

blonky

Mar 5, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Kadala doesn't give me much at all. I wish she could give me more.

|Fever| Bob_o

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nickname
Bewb_o
Clan Job 1
Fever Clan Historian
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Stingy, that's all i have to say.

|Fever| m4onixtj

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Oct 26, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

I don't know if I got spoiled the first couple of season, or if I'm starting to get a grasp of what good gear is. She's been pretty bad so far this season and even worse last season.

Schlimjim

Non-Member
May 31, 2016
Texas
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

I have been gambling gloves since day 2 of the season and today she finally gave me ancients that i could use (altough they kinda suck)
So it took me all my shards up to paragon 706 to get a decent result. Kinda bad i think.

So far she's not doing well for me. Last season gambling I was able to get some set items really well and some ancients here and there. Now I'm lucky to just get a ancient which is nothing. Must be a patch update or something. Unsure

|Fever| Strae112

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
May 22, 2016
Tampa, FL
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

So 600 paragon levels of shards and I have 1 ancient that for my 6 set. And it was from a boss loot drop. I don't even spend shards in hopes of gear now. Now I just spend them to get rid of them. As soon as I get my seasonal quests done I think I will play around with the witch doctor again. Crusader is fun, but the gear just won't drop.

Kuthillick

Non-Member
Aug 1, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

She's been alright for me. Gave me a build defining weapon I needed and a nice set piece for my monk. No ancients yet, but still it could be worse.

Users who are viewing this thread