Seriously considering getting a PS4 | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Seriously considering getting a PS4 (1 Viewer)

** Future of FeverClan Gaming Community **
FeverClan Future 2022 --> Further Information

The Offical FeverClan Discord

Pyu

Non-Member
Aug 29, 2014
London, England
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

I'm thinking about laying down the cash to get myself my next Sony console. Not going to lie, Bloodborne has really pressed my interest.

Destiny, despite it's flaws, looks like fun too. Helldiver looks crazy good with the co-op plays.

Final Fantasy XV, The Division, Batman: Arkham Knight and No Man's Sky all look like welcome future additions to the library.

Hmm!

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

The absolute only reason I'd consider getting an Xbox over a PlayStation is for halo

DTSDemon

Non-Member
Feb 22, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

I like to think it it worth it. If you are looking forward to a few games coming out go for it. Now the spotify app is out for ps4 so you can listen to music while you play music. Also remember you need PS Plus to play online.

QuadroMan1

Non-Member
May 6, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

I've loved my PS4 for the couple months that I've had it, I see a lot of good reasons supporting the PS4 already so I'll come out and say the controller feels way better than the Xbox One controller (My brother has an Xbox One and I've played games with him on it). Also I don't think I could live without the Spotify app letting you listen to music in game.

Voir

Non-Member
Jun 29, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

I just bought PS4 just for Street Fighter 5. The SFV PS4 bundle is not available where I live, it's only in the EU. So I bought the COD bundle and will be reselling COD Black ops shortly(I don't play FPS on consoles).

|Fever| efgodlike

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Mar 11, 2015
Lakeland, FL
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

or get an xbox and play your xbox exclusive games through your pc for the best of best graphics and use the rated best controller of all time :D

Users who are viewing this thread