Season 7 Leveling Event! *SIGN UP* | Page 9 | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Season 7 Leveling Event! *SIGN UP* (1 Viewer)

zvBradvz

Non-Member
Nov 30, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

i will be around to play i don't have a set group but if anyone needs 1 ill be playing wd this season

TMOE

Dec 28, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

[MENTION=60861]TMOE[/MENTION] [MENTION=67631]Sendain[/MENTION]

I would like to get together sometime tonight in TS and have a conversation.. Still waiting to hear if Sendain has a fourth or we can grab Krobar. I will log into TS around 5pm PST or maybe a little earlier depends on my work day..

sorry mate never saw this post.

Dalgon

Non-Member
May 15, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Just posting to say all 4 of us in our team is going to be there. [MENTION=40372]Teeze[/MENTION] [MENTION=64282]Hotsauce[/MENTION] [MENTION=67390]Chadlock[/MENTION] can all make it.

N

Nagrom

I have had a change in plans and will not be available until much later tonight. I will be logging in as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing everyone tonight! Good luck everyone!

|Fever| wacsd41

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Nov 12, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

i'm planning on being on tonight, but probably wont make start time due to work...i'll hop on ts and grab anyone else that is late and not grouped.

wacs

Rurki

Non-Member
Sep 4, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

Sign me up for the regular please. Must lock myself in room and avoid doing adult!

SoapiestBoar

Non-Member
May 7, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Sorry i'm late but i would like to attend for the start of the season. Gonna start WD so a loot share group that'll go all night would be ideal, but anywhere is good enough for me.

|Fever| Bob_o

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nickname
Bewb_o
Clan Job 1
Fever Clan Historian
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Sign me up for the regular please. Must lock myself in room and avoid doing adult!

Sorry i'm late but i would like to attend for the start of the season. Gonna start WD so a loot share group that'll go all night would be ideal, but anywhere is good enough for me.

Make sure you guys PM on of the Leaders and get reinstated.

efluxz

Non-Member
Aug 5, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

Sign me up! Would like to be in the Pre-made group please! :)

Users who are viewing this thread