Season 7 Leveling Event! *SIGN UP* | Page 7 | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Season 7 Leveling Event! *SIGN UP* (1 Viewer)

|Fever| Bob_o

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nickname
Bewb_o
Clan Job 1
Fever Clan Historian
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Everyone,

For those that want to be in a pre-made group you must have the group set before the Leveling Events starts. There must be four in the group or it will not count for the Pre-Made Group Awards. If the group isn't set and on the sign up post it will also not count. Make sure you get everything organized before Friday at 4:00 PM PDT

[MENTION=53975]Muldred[/MENTION] [MENTION=40372]Teeze[/MENTION] [MENTION=60632]Danthemanvan[/MENTION] [MENTION=48131]blonky[/MENTION] [MENTION=60930]Artega[/MENTION] [MENTION=50115]Tipherion[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Extemporae

Non-Member
Aug 1, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

Hey guys I would love to join the clan for this leveling event. please place me in the casual unless a team is missing a slot i will fill in =)

|Fever| ROBILAR

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
May 12, 2016
Kelowna,BC
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I'd be down with a monk if yall want me.

would love to have you as a monk makes a good team, and if we can find a barb might round it out nicely or another wd

|Fever| Gage

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Mar 16, 2016
Maryland
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Hello, I would liked to be paired with BooBoo. You can put us in either group but we will need 2 more. Thanks!

Extemporae

Non-Member
Aug 1, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

Hey everyone,

I would like to sign up for the casual portion of the leveling event =)

|Fever| The_Krobar

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
May 20, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Just wanted to say that I will be playing monk and plan on playing for at least 12 hours on Friday night! Anyone want to join my group and see how far we can get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|Fever| ROBILAR

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
May 12, 2016
Kelowna,BC
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

[MENTION=68323]The_Krobar[/MENTION] [MENTION=60861]TMOE[/MENTION] [MENTION=49766]Bob_o[/MENTION] [MENTION=67631]Sendain[/MENTION]

Please add TMOE to our group with Robilar and Sendain.. Krobar if you are interested in becoming our 4th try to get a hold of sendain , I am happy to have a full group will check back tomorrow

Rob

|Fever| noctemdracone

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
May 18, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

Sign me up for a fill for either pre mades if a group needs a 4th, or regular if all premades are filled up.

Users who are viewing this thread