Season 21 Group Meta Speed and Push LFG List

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Rather than have set teams for grouping, I think we should list all of the member with builds and interest in running speed leveling runs and/or greater rift pushing. If that concept is something everyone agrees to do, I can update this thread to list members and their builds for grouping. Speed greater rifts meta seems to be 2 GoD DPS demon hunters, 1 zdps demon hunter, and 1 zdps barbarian. Greater rift push meta seems to be 1 LoD Necromancer, 1 zdps Barbarian, 1 zdps Monk, and 1 Heaven's Fury Crusader.

Example of post to this thread to get added to Looking for Group should list information of what class/builds you want to group with other Fever Clan members. Please specify if you have the build ready or you are working on it. I will add builds you are working on finishing to the LFG list as well. My post would look like this: "I have GOD DPS DH ready and am working on ZDPS DH build." Listing someone's name normally means their build is ready. Listing someone's name with parentheses around it means they are working on the build.

LOOKING FOR GROUP: Speed Greater Rift Meta

GOD DPS DH:
Wooot
Parksy
SugarShane
LordWarlock
Trep
Marshy
Heyduk
bdoggg
FACEtheDUKE
kultheel
__Reign

ZDPS DH:
(Wooot)
Parksy
(SugarShane)
Trep
Heyduk
bdoggg
__Reign
kultheel

ZDPS BARB:
Trep
dangeezyy
(Vatorr)
FACEtheDUKE

LOOKING FOR GROUP: Greater Rift Push Meta

LOD NECRO:
(Trep)
(Vatorr)

ZDPS BARB:

dangeezyy
(Vatorr)

ZDPS MONK:

Trep
FACEtheDUKE

HF CRUSADER:
Parksy

WITCH DOC:
Parksy
(LordWarlock)

The compositions of groups above are not set in stone. It is very viable to change out zdps classes or rgk classes to other builds/classes that are also capable of preforming those roles. If you have a role that works with either "group meta", I will add you to the list of looking for group too. This post will be updated and is a work in progress. Feel free to post or chat to me in discord more knowledge about group metas. I don't know everything...yet. LOL :p

Parksy

Clan Officer
Oct 25, 2019
Hanover, PA
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Thank you Wooot for posting this.

I have GoD dmg + zDH for speeds (geared for 109+)
Also have WD geared and Sader RGK geared for metas (129+ ready). If i'm online and not in a group hit me up and I can join in.

SugarShane

Vetted Officer
Sep 18, 2018
FLORIDA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
So far.... I have a DH for XP group, solo, speeds..... not quite to the stage of building other characters, but pretty famiiar with all aspects of BARB. Eventually, will be doing that.

Vatorr

Clan Member
Mar 11, 2020
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I am working on zbarb for speed/push and LOD Necro for push. Still need some gear and could use some guidance on zbarb play - not very experienced, but highly excited :)

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
If you finish working on a build, be sure to post that it's done. I'll remove the parentheses.