Season 16 Squads & Looking for Squad list

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Team play can be fun and can elevate ones gameplay as well as have team members supporting each other. One of the problems teams often have is that one person stops playing or can’t make it at the same time as the others in the team, but there is a good solution for that problem as well. Based on my previous experience teams usually need one more person over the number of players in same game. For example 4 person squad can have more members than just 4 (up to 10 actually).

Last season we were a little late with Squad formations (well, bad luck limited stuff too, took long to get ready for high level group play), so hopefully we can get a better start this season.

General guidelines:
  • Can be 4, 3 or 2-Person
  • Can have more than 2, 3, or 4 members in case one or more members can’t make it.
  • Schedule is up to the squad and this schedule does not restrict the play, but gives more general guidance when squad games would occur often.
  • You can be on as many squads as you want to, but should preferably be Primary player on one squad and secondary on others. This would be there to resolve issues with being in 2 teams and all players are online at the same time, there is some clear idea on which of the 2 squads you should prioritize. Teams can agree differently as well and work together on it as this is just a guideline.
  • To follow Squads progress you want to post a screenshot of your progress weekly and I will update each Sunday the progress made. If you do not post, we assume nothing has changed from previous update
  • Note that squad play does not automatically mean pushing, but more playing together and working towards common goals.

Benefits:
  • We will get your own squad channel (DND) under Diablo 3 in Discord so you can be able to focus on your progression
  • With group play you have fellow players whose interest is to support your advancement and vice versa.
  • Squads that consistently do some sort of progression will be mentioned to Ghist, which means you will be awarded Fever coins for being a squad!
  • You can track your progression in your squad subforum

Squad list for Season 15

Squad Name: InsertNameHere
  • Squad Type: 4-Man
  • Leader: EnterLeaderNameHere
  • Members: EnterMemberName and roles + class played here
  • Member 1 playtime: Enter general availability information here
  • Member 2 playtime: ????
  • Member 3 playtime: ????
  • Member 4 playtime: ????
  • Member 5 playtime: ????
  • General season plan: Describe your season plan for your Squad. Any specific goals?
  • Current Paragon level range: 0
  • News: This would hold new record and other noteworthy news
  • Looking for new members: Describe what class, role and availability you need from people wanting to join

Squad Name: Early Birds
  • Leader: Wooot
  • Members: Wooot DH (RGK Impale)
  • Wooot playtime: I can play everyday between 3:30am-10am CST and play ALL NIGHT LONG on my nights off which are Wednesday and Friday.
  • General season plan: The main focus is paragon speed runs with Charge-Barb/Zbarb/RGK-DH/Sup-Monk.
  • News: Jan. 20th and 21st mornings will be for powerleveling and gearing group builds of members. Jan. 22nd will be the first of many mornings for group speed runs.
  • Looking for new members: Charge Barb, Zbarb, RGK Impale DH, Support Monk. The goal is to have a minimum of two of each build.

Squad Name: The Chill Lounge

Squad Name: Happy hour
  • Leader: SugarShane
  • Members: SugarShane (IK HOTA BARB, Zbarb, Charge Barb, and soon to have RAT NEC and ZNEC), Zykath (Rat Necro, zNecro), Hank (zMonk and dps monk, possible Wizard), moe (All Meta/Rat Classes), Smokemon (WD, zWizard & Trash clear Wizard), LordWarlock (zBarb, zNecro), Despaire (DH trash clear and RGK), Gamewarrior (zNecro, Rat Necro, zBarb), Dolphin Drmng (Rat Necro)
  • SugarShane playtime:
  • Zykath playtime: ????
  • Hank playtime: ????
  • moe playtime: ????
  • Smokemon playtime: ????
  • Despaire playtime: ????
  • Gamewarrior playtime: ????
  • Dolphin Drmng playtime: ????
  • General season plan: Rat, META, Speed Exp meta runs
  • Current Paragon level range: ?
  • News: ?
  • Looking for new members: Rat necros for Rathma runs and zWizard

People looking for Squad:
  1. Ghist : I will be playing Wizard next season and regarding group play that pretty much means Trash Clearer. I should have my Tal Rasha Star Pact Wizard ready on or after 3rd weekend of the season. Currently I have 100-105 capable Tal Rasha Meteor Shower. My playtime is going to be evenings from 5 PM PST (8 EST) onwards on weekdays. On Saturdays I will be free to play after 3 PM PST. Sundays are free entirely aside from 30 minutes at 9 PM. I have 30 minute break between 9 PM PST and 9: 30 PM PST between Sunday and Thursday. I will be looking to push both solo and group GRs.
  2. Violet : I will be playing my zmonk and possibly a barb, but not sure on that yet. Playtime is flexible every other weekend and when I'm working, usually work Wed/Thu every week. I'll be looking to push in Groups this season.th Solo and Group this season.
  3. nomoe : ill probably try to do a barb or WD but am flexible to do almost any char but wizard. it would be fun to find a group to push with
  4. Eximist : I’ll be probably only DH. Multishot and Shadow for a boss killer too. Mostly just Tuesday and Sunday evenings around 9:00 EST. Will be on other times but not real reliable.
  5. ShadowAssassin : I'll be around this season, DH, znecro, zmonk. Free most evening and weekends.
  6. Wooot : DH(RGK Impale) I can play everyday between 3:30am-10am CST and play ALL NIGHT LONG on my nights off which are Wednesday and Friday.
  7. GizmoTLR : Iv been playing a monk since my 1st season and got serious about zmonk back in season 10. My ZMonk for this season is ready to go. Almost 200k health globes and still have places to add more, over 2 attacks per second (weapons are not even maxed AS yet), 70+ cool down reduction and I still have room for more (sanctuary never drops unless im not paying attention or my dog knocks my arm away cuz she wants me to pet her). Iv done a 105 with ghist, arj, and someone else (sorry i forgot who our 4th was that night). I'm looking for a consistent group to run high GRs with. I'm on the east coast (EST time zone) and normally play weekdays from around 4pm to 9pm (EST) and weekends from when Iwake up till I go to sleep with about an hour break to eat. So if anyone needs one let me know. Hit me up on discord or in game.

Reactions: 1 user

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I’ll be probably only DH. Multishot and Shadow for a boss killer too. Mostly just Tuesday and Sunday evenings around 9:00 EST. Will be on other times but not real reliable.

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Squad Name: Early Birds
  • Leader: Wooot
  • Members: Wooot DH (RGK Impale)
  • Member 1 playtime: I can play everyday between 3:30am-10am CST and play ALL NIGHT LONG on my nights off which are Wednesday and Friday.
  • General season plan: The main focus is paragon speed runs with Charge-Barb/Zbarb/RGK-DH/Sup-Monk.
  • News: Jan. 20th and 21st mornings will be for powerleveling and gearing group builds of members. Jan. 22nd will be the first of many mornings for group speed runs.
  • Looking for new members: Charge Barb, Zbarb, RGK Impale DH, Support Monk. The goal is to have a minimum of two of each build.
I am also looking to join other squads to fill in as a backup.
?. Wooot : DH(RGK Impale) I can play everyday between 3:30am-10am CST and play ALL NIGHT LONG on my nights off which are Wednesday and Friday.

What time is it? It's not late. No. It's just early.

D

Deleted member 90910

I will be looking for a Team to do metas with this season willing to try play all but wiz and dh lol

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I always ask myself why I even try or care about forming a group each season. Somehow I feel there is always hope.