Season 15 Squad list & looking for Squad

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Team play can be fun and can elevate ones gameplay as well as have team members supporting each other. One of the problems teams often have is that one person stops playing or can’t make it at the same time as the others in the team, but there is a good solution for that problem as well. Based on my previous experience teams usually need one more person over the number of players in same game. For example 4 person squad can have more members than just 4 (up to 10 actually).

Last season we were a little late with Squad formations (well, bad luck limited stuff too, took long to get ready for high level group play), so hopefully we can get a better start this season.

General guidelines:
  • Can be 4, 3 or 2-Person
  • Can have more than 2, 3, or 4 members in case one or more members can’t make it.
  • Schedule is up to the squad and this schedule does not restrict the play, but gives more general guidance when squad games would occur often.
  • You can be on as many squads as you want to, but should preferably be Primary player on one squad and secondary on others. This would be there to resolve issues with being in 2 teams and all players are online at the same time, there is some clear idea on which of the 2 squads you should prioritize. Teams can agree differently as well and work together on it as this is just a guideline.
  • To follow Squads progress you want to post a screenshot of your progress weekly and I will update each Sunday the progress made. If you do not post, we assume nothing has changed from previous update
  • Note that squad play does not automatically mean pushing, but more playing together and working towards common goals.

Benefits:
  • We will get your own squad channel (DND) under Diablo 3 in Discord so you can be able to focus on your progression
  • With group play you have fellow players whose interest is to support your advancement and vice versa.
  • Squads that consistently do some sort of progression will be mentioned to Gizmo256, which means you will be awarded Fever coins for being a squad!

Squad list for Season 15

Squad Name: InsertNameHere
  • Squad Type: 4-Man
  • Leader: EnterLeaderNameHere
  • Members: EnterMemberName and roles + class played here
  • Member 1 playtime: Enter general availability information here
  • Member 2 playtime: ????
  • Member 3 playtime: ????
  • Member 4 playtime: ????
  • Member 5 playtime: ????
  • General season plan: Describe your season plan for your Squad. Any specific goals?
  • Current Paragon level range: 0
  • News: This would hold new record and other noteworthy news
  • Looking for new members: Describe what class, role and availability you need from people wanting to join

Squad Name: Primal Dreamers
  • Squad Type: 4-Man plus
  • Leader: @Violet
  • Members: @Violet (zBarb, ZMonk), @Ghist (Rat/RGK Necro), @Sidonis (barb, zmonk), @emak212 (zbarb, Rat/RKG maybe), BoondockEOD (everything)
  • Violet playtime: After 8:30pm EST on work days, usually on after 2pm EST on free days. Off work every other weekend, and usually Mondays and Fridays as well.
  • Ghist playtime: First 10 days of the season I have very high playtime as I will be on vacation. After that I usually log on between 6-7 PM PST during weekdays. 3-4 PM PST on Staturdays and Sunday morning PST.
  • Sidonis playtime: 7p-10p EST M-Th most of the time, Fr - 7p EST until whenever, Sat/Sun - High availability minus gym time until 9p EST on Sun
  • emak212 playtime: 8-10:30 pm EST weekdays, 7 pm onwards weekends. Plays roughly every other night
  • BoondockEOD playtime
  • General season plan: Kick ass
  • Current Paragon level range: 1090 to 1700
  • News: Our squad has reached GR116 on 4-man.

Squad Name: Clever Squad Name
  • Leader: @Wooot
  • Members: @Wooot Necro(zBarb), kelraz (zMonk/zBarb), Zahbo (zMonk, zBarb), SugarShane (Rat Necro), Smokemon (zNecro, Rat Necro, Crusader RGK)
  • Wooot playtime: I work 7pm-3am CST with Wednesday and Friday nights off. I generally play the game early, early mornings, but on my days off I play evenings and all night.
  • kelraz playtime: Available the whole first week of season 15 launch, and will still be available quite a bit after that. Mostly 10am CST - 12pm CST
  • Zahbo playtime: ????
  • SugarShane playtime: Available most weeknights after 6pm, if scheduled and 8:30pm - 11pm EST and available on demand on weekends.
  • Smokemon playtime: ????
  • Member 6 playtime: ????
  • Member 7 playtime: ????
  • Member 8 playtime: ????
  • General season plan: Starting out the plan is to reach paragon level 1000 by mostly doing Rat runs but occasionally speed Meta runs. Once enough members reach P1000, we will set 1 or 2 days a week to run push Meta runs, and the remaining time of the week will be Rat and speed runs. Push run days will be set to a 1 or 2 days that the majority of members can show up.
  • Current Paragon level range: 760+
  • News: We are anticipating season 15. Gear up those group builds!
  • Looking for new members: Barbarians(globe Barb, or zbarb), Necromancers(znecro, Rat, or RGK), Wizards(dps wizard), Monks(zmonk)

Squad Name: The Chill Squad
  • Leader: Entropian1960
  • Members: DarkMantra, Lycan , trep , Diane
  • DarkMantra playtime: TBA
  • Entropian1960 playtime: ????
  • General season plan: ????
  • News: ???
  • Looking for new members: ????

Squad Name: Zykath's Squad
  • Leader: Zykath
  • Members: Zykath , Gamewarrior
  • General season plan: ????
  • News: ???
  • Looking for new members: ????

People looking for Squad:
  1. ondee45: I have no clue what I'll be starting off with this season, or if I'll be able to make the event, but if I get things worked out in time I'll get my stuff together lol. This time I wont lose my weapon.

Reactions: 1 users
I'd like to continue with the Primal Dreamers meta group/squad. I am planning on having a barb for meta/rats, and possibly a zmonk as well. Anyone who is interested in doing meta in S15 is welcome to join, will cap at 8 members. It doesn't mean one has to play with everyone in the squad, just that there will be more options for grouping when some of the members are not available.

Sidonis

Vetted Member
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I'd like to continue with the Primal Dreamers meta group/squad. I am planning on having a barb for meta/rats, and possibly a zmonk as well. Anyone who is interested in doing meta in S15 is welcome to join, will cap at 8 members. It doesn't mean one has to play with everyone in the squad, just that there will be more options for grouping when some of the members are not available.

I was planning on barb main for this season, count me in @Violet, I'd also be willing to raise a zMonk to be able to swap/gear with you as well.

Availability - 7p-10p EST M-Th most of the time, Fr - 7p EST until whenever, Sat/Sun - High availability minus gym time until 9p EST on Sun.

Goals - P2000, finish all 4 set dungeon masteries, learn/master zBarb/pull for meta/rats, >110 solo

Reactions: 1 user

emak212

Clan Member
Dec 21, 2016
Atlanta
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'm probably going to zbarb again in metas for S15. Necro for rathmas and possibly RGK. It looks like yall have these roles covered so consider me as an alt for metas and possibly as a rat runner. Happy to provide tips on zbarb although I wouldn't consider myself a pro.

Availability: 8-10:30 pm EST weekdays, 7 pm onwards weekends. I play roughly every other night.

Enjoyed our time together last season... Primal Dreamerz ftw!

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Squad Name: Clever Squad Name
  • Leader: @Wooot
  • Members: @Wooot Barb(Globe Barb, zBarb),
  • Wooot's playtime: TBA in detail once I start new job. If I am not working or sleeping, I am gaming.
  • Member 2 playtime: ????
  • Member 7 playtime: ????
  • Member 8 playtime: ????
  • Member 9 playtime: ????
  • Member 10 playtime: ????
  • General season plan: Starting out the plan is to reach paragon level 1000 by mostly doing Rat runs but occasionally speed Meta runs. Once enough members reach P1000, we will set 1 or 2 days a week to run push Meta runs, and the remaining time of the week will be Rat and speed runs. Push run days will be set to a 1 or 2 days that the majority of members can show up.
  • News: We are anticipating season 15. Gear up those group builds!
  • Looking for new members: Barbarians(globe barb, or zbarb), Necromancers(znecro, Rat, or RGK), Wizards(dps wizard), Monks(zmonk)

(This is a starting template. Refer to the top for more accurate information.)

2hyn9t.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
I'm probably going to zbarb again in metas for S15. Necro for rathmas and possibly RGK. It looks like yall have these roles covered so consider me as an alt for metas and possibly as a rat runner. Happy to provide tips on zbarb although I wouldn't consider myself a pro.

Availability: 8-10:30 pm EST weekdays, 7 pm onwards weekends. I play roughly every other night.

Enjoyed our time together last season... Primal Dreamerz ftw!

It's good that we all play different roles, gives us more possible party combinations :D aaand you have to teach me how to zbarb hehe
Hope we get actual primals this season too! :p

Sidonis

Vetted Member
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Honestly I was going to go zBarb mainly because it seemed like they were lacking this past season every time people wanted to run rats/meta once the initial season rush was over. I'm fine doing a necro, and it would save me a small amount of time since Haedrig's is Rathma this season.

kelraz

Clan Member
Jun 15, 2018
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Name: Kelraz
Btag - Kelraz#11581
Mostly looking for a group do to rat/znec runs. Will likely be levelling a zmonk and barb as well for meta.
Playtime - Available the whole first week of season 15 launch, and will still be available quite a bit after that. Mostly 10am CST - 12pm CST