Recruiting Department is Looking for CoD Recruiters!!! | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Recruiting Department is Looking for CoD Recruiters!!! (1 Viewer)

|Fever| Leo

Retired Clan Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Dec 18, 2012
Aperture Science
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

The Recruiting Department is Looking for Recruiters!

Please take the time to read and consider this offer.

We are currently need recruiters for:

Call of Duty
Counter Strike
DayZ
Dota 2
Heroes of the Storm
League of Legends
Smite​

About the Department:
The Recruiting department is responsible for bringing in new members by organizing recruitment both in game and on forums. The department has a very large role in creating, maintaining, and monitoring all of fever’s recruiting topics. This brings in a large portion of the membership and keeps this clan alive.

Recruiter of the Month:
The Recruiting department has its own internal competition between department members. This is known as the Recruiter of the Month. Each month, one member is chosen for outstanding performance in the department and recruiting activity. They get the Outstanding Recruitment award as well as 1000 fever coins. If they are an enlisted member, they also receive a rankup. The award is below.

awO4DGB.png
6TFq3di.jpg

Other rewards:
Alongside the Outstanding Recruiter award, the Awards Council keeps track of recruits per month to a total for each clan member and hands awards out accordingly. There is a static # of each award called the Recruitment Award. Below are the graphics for each award, as well as the # of Recruits required to earn them respectively.

FC_M_Recruits_1.png
FC_M_Recruits_2.png
FC_M_Recruits_3.png
FC_M_Recruits_4.png
FC_M_Recruits_5.png
FC_1.png
FC_2.png
FC_3.png
FC_4.png
FC_5.png
5​
15​
35​
100​
250​

Why should you join?
  • Brings in more members and help further fever as the best community
  • You receive 500 Coins per referral earned.
  • You receive an automatic rankup per 2 referrals earned
  • We also rankup members who excel in in the team on their own.
  • Meeting new people and making more friends
  • Possible OIT Recommendations

This department is a great way to demonstrate your work ethic and get noticed for officership. If you have any doubts, keep in mind that I started as a Recruiting Department member and now I am a general.

Feel free to ask me any questions about the department or job. If you are interested, please contact Leo via private message to join (do not post in this thread to request to be added). Make sure to include what game you wish to recruit for in your message to me.

Thanks,
Leo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread