EzAimX

Non-Member
Oct 13, 2014
Montgomery, TX
Activity

0%

Longevity

48%

From lyrics of a song, quotes spoken by another person, to even words of advice, im going to post up a little something every week. The object of this is to inspire someone every week, whether you wake up feeling like "P Diddy" or you go to sleep upset, I hope doing this will give you a moment of comfort/happiness and will make a difference. Perhaps as this thread expands I may provide my personal opinion on what I feel the post is regarding but for now im going to simply post up a Quote and let yall interpret your own opinions and find inspiration from your own perspective. I will attempt to keep every quote positive, but depending on my mood of the day will reflect which is posted. Feel free to comment on any quote that is posted or share some of your own Quotes. I just ask that we focus on the quotes posted and not discuss issues irrelevant to the topic.

My first quote is from a band known as "KillSwitch Engage". Below is a verse from their track "My Last Serenade". It was released on the album "Alive or Just Breathing" back in 2002.

"it's your choice, point the finger
but it's on your head
your destination is a choice within yourself
will you rise or become a slave
to self righteousness
open up your heart and gaze within" - Jesse Leach

Prim

Dec 14, 2020
Activity

0%

Longevity

5%

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Users who are viewing this thread