Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
May 9, 2016
Hanover, PA
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Over the past week, several people have inquired about my webcast. Since the servers are going down this morning, I figured I would take the time to post a little blurb about it.

Note: This is an 18+ mature broadcast and should be disregarded/avoided by anyone who is easily offended by crude humor or foul language. This is NOT a FEVER sponsored stream! None of the content reflects the opinions or views of the clan or it's sponsors. That being said!

I run a board/card game twitch channel and usually broadcast on Tuesday evenings at 8pm EST and run till about midnight. The show is called Press "B" to Drink and it is definitely not for the feint of heart. My friends and I started this broadcast to try and include some of our long distance friends in our weekly dives into copious amounts of drinking and hilarious board games/conversations. We have a chat channel to where the audience can participate in any level they desire as well. We play all manner of games from the more serious akin to Agricola and Game of Thrones all the way down to the downright silly and hilarious games like Cards Against Humanity, Mad Libs, and Nasty Things. Some of our viewers make donations to help buy more games to see on the show. But mostly, the viewers just come to have a few drinks with us and enjoy the shenanigans. If you dare, feel free to tune in and give us a watch/join in. We're actually going on air tonight! The URL is listed below or you can follow me on twitter @CapnDeek for updates and when we go live.

Twitch

|Fever| Archimedies

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
May 9, 2016
Hanover, PA
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Aye, it kinda has to be. Most of us have work and can only do the show when everyone gets home

TMOE

Dec 28, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

You should allow lae viewing on your twitch allow us to see your past broadcast.

|Fever| Archimedies

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
May 9, 2016
Hanover, PA
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I do have the twitch shows archived. They're stored on Twitch for two weeks for late viewing and I'm still working on getting some good editing software for YouTube

|Fever| Archimedies

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
May 9, 2016
Hanover, PA
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Apparently last night show was such a success that the crew is asking for a double-header and wants to go back on again tonight ROFL. Guess I can do that! Feel free to come back again tonight and join us for more terrible jokes!

ziggie

Non-Member
May 16, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

This seems really interesting, and drinking is involved. Im 100% down to join in if at all possible a spot opens or one can be added. #DrinkingIsALifeStyle

|Fever| Archimedies

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
May 9, 2016
Hanover, PA
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

It's a webshow. All you have to do is tune in and enjoy ROFL. Technically there are infinite spots open

Users who are viewing this thread