Preparing for The International | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Preparing for The International (1 Viewer)

Mr Zablinx

Non-Member
Jan 1, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

Already getting some info about the next international. Set to take place August 3rd-8th. Any thoughts and ideas about it? Team invites? Compendium? Personally, I'm interested to see what teams are going to come, especially with the changes and performances past few months.

Frozenheart

Non-Member
Oct 22, 2014
Germany
steamcommunity.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

Compendium 2015 Stretch Goal #1 = fulfill Stretchgoals of Compendium 2014

I'll be there this year...i hope it will be better than the last year, where Newbee was dominating the whole Playoffs and the Finals.

My Guess for the invited Teams:

C9
EG
Team Secret
Vici Gaming
E-Home
Newbee
Invictus Gaming
LGD
Virtus Pro Polar
Empire
Team Tinker (depends on how they will change the roster and how the Team will progress)
Na'Vi

I wish there will be a final between C9 and Secret...total hype Final :)
But i think it will rather be Secret vs. Vici, Newbee or E-Home

Mr Zablinx

Non-Member
Jan 1, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

Compendium 2015 Stretch Goal #1 = fulfill Stretchgoals of Compendium 2014

I'll be there this year...i hope it will be better than the last year, where Newbee was dominating the whole Playoffs and the Finals.

My Guess for the invited Teams:

C9
EG
Team Secret
Vici Gaming
E-Home
Newbee
Invictus Gaming
LGD
Virtus Pro Polar
Empire
Team Tinker (depends on how they will change the roster and how the Team will progress)
Na'Vi

I wish there will be a final between C9 and Secret...total hype Final :)
But i think it will rather be Secret vs. Vici, Newbee or E-Home

You dont think Alliance will get an invite? I've noticed all past teams that won an international always get an invite.

Frozenheart

Non-Member
Oct 22, 2014
Germany
steamcommunity.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

You dont think Alliance will get an invite? I've noticed all past teams that won an international always get an invite.

Is it like that? i dont know if Valve will always invite the Champions of the former years.

If its about playing performance Alliance and Tinker are the only Teams im not sure with...
I can't see Alliance playing decently without Bulldog at all...still unknown if he will return.

I just saw that EGM ist standing in for Alliance at the Asia Championships and theyre playing against Tinker....i wonder how that happened? EGM left Tinker? Or did they disband without anyone knowing :D?

Mr Zablinx

Non-Member
Jan 1, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

Is it like that? i dont know if Valve will always invite the Champions of the former years.

If its about playing performance Alliance and Tinker are the only Teams im not sure with...
I can't see Alliance playing decently without Bulldog at all...still unknown if he will return.

I just saw that EGM ist standing in for Alliance at the Asia Championships and theyre playing against Tinker....i wonder how that happened? EGM left Tinker? Or did they disband without anyone knowing :D?

Honestly, i've got no idea. I didn't even know Bulldog wasnt with them still

Masao

Non-Member
Nov 10, 2014
Illinois
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

I'm hoping we can get together as a clan and discuss the TI5 compendium predictions. Cause I only got 13 of 89 on the TI4 compendium.

LetsPwn

Non-Member
Jun 22, 2013
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

I'm hoping we can get together as a clan and discuss the TI5 compendium predictions. Cause I only got 13 of 89 on the TI4 compendium.

DatDota, merlini, gosugamers (i think?) and one of those metric.wordpress.com blogs had some predictions for last year's compendium. We should beat them and get more predictions correct :).

Users who are viewing this thread