JDSabre

Non-Member
Dec 15, 2016
North Carolina
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

As the title states, I picked this up again (played at release) as my 8-year old son is a huge SW fan and figured he would get a kick out of playing it. I see the forum is pretty scarce, so I imagine there is not a tremendous amount of |FEVER| interest in this title. That said, I do have a few questions;

Doing some research, I read in the forums there is a preference from leadership to NOT wear |FEVER| tags in MMOs. That said, do I just join any clan/guild I want and then friend other |FEVER| players? I would hate to be pigeonholed into a guild/clan with very few players who sometimes play the game (and at different hours) - that is not fun for anyone, makes group content unnecessarily difficult to arrange as well and really sets the stage for some lonely gaming. Yes, I do see there is an Imperial "|FEVER|" guild on Harbinger (not called |FEVER| of course), but it has four people in it, none of whom have posted in this forum for a hot minute. I am not trying to cause any drama here; I am just looking for direction based on my perception/limited understanding.

I read in the FFXIV forums there is not a |FEVER| guild in any context, however, there is a |FEVER| chat channel so members can communicate/aide each other which is where I am a tad confused on protocol here. As well, I am asking these questions in the event any potential future MMOs are released in the coming years which I may be interested in and thus play. Armed with the knowledge I can gain from answers to this post, I will be better informed on how to form a |FEVER| presence in a future title should members be interested as well as for recruitment purposes.

Thanks,
JD

|Fever| Druhillion

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Jan 30, 2017
California
twitter.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

I play SWTOR once in a while too and have been gaming since the beta. In case there are any other people playing this feel free to add me as a friend in game ("Druu") and message me here on the forums or so I know. :single_eye: (All my toons are on server Jedi Covenant)

Last edited:

Zilluzionist

Banned
May 29, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I've recently picked this game back up too. Playing on Harbinger, so send me a message on here if you anyone wants to play together.

Users who are viewing this thread