Clan Rank
Vice Commander
Vice Commander
Company Commander: Axle
Deputy Company Commander:
Assistant Company Commander: Caydellas
Company Administrator (enlisted):

Coaching Staff (enlisted+):
Responsible for knowing their class(es), and can coach and give advice when solicited.
1 Callandor
2 Caydellas
3@Armo
4@Gram

GAME NIGHTS - Times -
Game Night Coordinator:
Game Night Host (enlisted+) -- VACANT
Responsible for hosting game nights and reporting attendance to the Game Night Coordinator.

RECRUITING
Discord Recruiter -- VACANT
Recruiting Coordinator MerlinsBrother
In-Game Recruiter (enlisted+):
Forums Recruiter (enlisted+): SilverDuke310
@PoE Section, all who have clan jobs in this section must help with recruitment.
***Responsible for recruiting using methods available in-game. Primarily reaching out to non-Fever members in the clan
to have them apply/get reinstated, and having some activity in random groups and maps with promoting Fever.***

Content Creator (enlisted+): -- VACANT
***Responsible for keeping the section active and reporting or deleting spam also
posting news and patch notes***

Playing Admin (officer+):-- VACANT
***Responsible for being a first port of call for problems and ensure a lively and fun atmosphere is kept in-game.
Reports any issue to the first company commander or deputy/assistant company commander available if the issue
is not easy to resolve. Primary focus is being a prominent in-game presence.***

updated list gives you more of a definition of what each job entails

Axle

Clan Leader
Oct 13, 2016
USA
Clan Rank
Vice Commander
Vice Commander
hey everyone we are 16 days from the new league and im going to need some help if anyone would like to do somthing please DM or message me on the fourms and we can get you setup i maybe add more to this list in the next week or so thank you and i will see you in game exile!!