Quinn

Clan Member
Nov 10, 2014
New York
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army

Haruhi Fujioka is a scholarship student at Ouran Academy. Looking for a quiet place to study, Haruhi discovers the Host Club, a group of six male students who like to entertain the female students who apparently have "too much time on their hands." During the discovery of the Host Club, Haruhi accidentally knocks over and breaks an antique vase that was valued at 8,000,000 yen ($80,000 in the u.s. version of the manga.) The club's king, Tamaki, decides that Haruhi has to pay it off by being the host club's errand boy. She agrees since Hosting will help her pay off her debt more quickly. Even though she is a girl, Haruhi is mistaken for a boy because of her short hair and the way she dresses. The members of the club discover her true gender one by one, but they keep this fact a secret.
- Wiki

I have read the manga, watched the anime and I really enjoyed both. The anime doesn't cover all of the manga because there is only 1 season, but it's still worth the watch. There are many funny moments and touching parts as well. I definitely recommend that everyone watch the anime at least once.

[video=youtube_share;nJXRDvwJN_Y]http://youtu.be/nJXRDvwJN_Y[/video]

Stickz

Apr 5, 2013
Never heard of or seen it, but doesn't really seem like my type. Let me know if anybody else watches it so I can grab opinions.

Miz Redavni

Non-Member
Mar 2, 2015
Elsewhere
Damn Demo D hasn't done a should you watch of that series yet. Was going to link it if he had.

Anyway, it's an interesting series.

Stickz

Apr 5, 2013
Damn Demo D hasn't done a should you watch of that series yet. Was going to link it if he had.

Anyway, it's an interesting series.

a group of six male students who like to entertain the female students who apparently have "too much time on their hands."

Doesn't really sound like his type, lol.

CatterinaLily

Clan Member
Jun 11, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Tamaki is such a drama queen! I could really relate to Kyouya and his constant exasperation.

http://pre11.deviantart.net/882c/th..._by_kidrogue42.png [ATTACH]15636.vB[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• imagine_spot_by_kidrogue42 (1).jpg
    imagine_spot_by_kidrogue42 (1).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread