Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

So I've noticed a lot of the events that are done are usually on the weekend. While I completely understand that most people are off of work during those times, obviously not everyone is able to attend these things. As much as I hate it, I'm normally always working on the weekends to where I can never join you guys. What I want to know is if there are ever events that people do during the week, or really for that matter just some folks that are on regularly in the evening during the week. I imagine its far and few seeing as how everyone mostly works during the week, but I'm just wondering if there are people that we can set something up or something.

|Fever| NinjaTurtled

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Apr 17, 2016
Virginia
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I feel you on this one. I work during the week and weekends and to make things worse, I work nights so I'm getting off around 11-12 est which is around the time most people are getting off so I'm not able to participate in most of the events as well.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

|Fever| Lavitz

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Perhaps maybe we should consider making a list for people who can play late at night like us?

|Fever| ROBILAR

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
May 12, 2016
Kelowna,BC
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Well for me crazy busy till after this weekend, I usually game late week days(usually til 1 or 2 am PST ).. I will post something for next week during the week, help out where I can.. can power level or speed run t10s for keys and gear if you need grifts I am working on solo currently 73, can do higher in a group would imagine.. hit me up in game Robilar#1610

TMOE

Dec 28, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

Officers are looking to create events during the week. For example I believe a Pvp event is tonight and next Wednesday we have a carry event. We cater to all our players not just our weekend warriors so fret not you will get events we just have to plan them.

My school yearns ending when it does 2 1/2 weeks. I'll host some late night events for our past warriors.

blonky

Mar 5, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

They have also had a couple events in the past already during the week, the two I can think of is i think two weeks ago there was an uber event and then last week there was a bounty event. So the events are trying to be mixed up so all members can participate.

|Fever| Bob_o

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nickname
Bewb_o
Clan Job 1
Fever Clan Historian
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

As we have said before we will be hosting Game Night every week as long as we have willing hosts and people to show up. I do apologize as we weren't able to get one up this week. Please check the new Diablo 3 | Tournament & Events Section. We will post all of our events there.

|Fever| Lavitz

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I hope no one thinks I'm being a stick in the mud about this. I was moreso just wondering if there were anything going on during the weeks. Judging by the response, seems like I just need to keep tabs on the link. Ty guys!

|Fever| Zahbo

Major
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Clan Job 1
social media coordinator
Feb 8, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

The other advice I would suggest is asking in TS. Every time I ask if anyone wants to do something, I get more people than spots wanting to jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread