Vetted Officer
Nickname
Sat on Aug's Lap
Feb 2, 2012
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

Hey all! I just started played FFXIV a week or so ago! Loving it so far, unfortunately I'm on Ultros (not really by my choice, most of my friends are there.) Got a 33 BLM and working on some crafting at the moment.

If anyone has any tips or happens to have characters on Ultros let me know!

Jet

|Fever| DrKrieger

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Nickname
I like the smell of rainbow sherbet ice cream. A lot.
Mar 11, 2015
Seattle, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

[MENTION=9]Jetien[/MENTION] Hey all of the Fever FF people are on Courel unfortunatly. As for tips, i saw you started crafting. i would wait until you have your BLM to 60 before starting that or it will take a long time to do both sense you wont have the areas unlocked you need for some of the later crafting levels.

|Fever| Jetien

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Sat on Aug's Lap
Feb 2, 2012
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

[MENTION=9]Jetien[/MENTION] Hey all of the Fever FF people are on Courel unfortunatly. As for tips, i saw you started crafting. i would wait until you have your BLM to 60 before starting that or it will take a long time to do both sense you wont have the areas unlocked you need for some of the later crafting levels.

Yeah I kinda noticed that in the roster =\. I'm kind of alternating between crafting and story/leveling just to break up the grind a bit. Though I can't really use anything that I craft.

|Fever| Arilyssa

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jun 28, 2015
Virginia
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

Yeah I kinda noticed that in the roster =\. I'm kind of alternating between crafting and story/leveling just to break up the grind a bit. Though I can't really use anything that I craft.

well there are a good number on Coeurl, but we're not a group together haha.

As for crafting, if you also level up a gatherer while leveling BLM you'll have mats to use in your crafts or to sell raw. Great way to make money while leveling to feed the addiction of gear :) I have posted guides and tips as well as useful links to help :)

Sidenote: is that Aug in your signature xD

Synizta

Non-Member
Nickname
Lord Alpaca
Jan 4, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

well there are a good number on Coeurl, but we're not a group together haha.

As for crafting, if you also level up a gatherer while leveling BLM you'll have mats to use in your crafts or to sell raw. Great way to make money while leveling to feed the addiction of gear :) I have posted guides and tips as well as useful links to help :)

Sidenote: is that Aug in your signature xD

Downloading FF14 currently myself, is there any form of Fever guild or whatever FF14 calls them on Coeuri?

|Fever| Arilyssa

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jun 28, 2015
Virginia
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

Downloading FF14 currently myself, is there any form of Fever guild or whatever FF14 calls them on Coeuri?

No, there is no official (or unofficial) Fever FC/LS/Guild on Coeurl. There used to be an LS, but I think a lot of the old players aren't playing anymore :(

Synizta

Non-Member
Nickname
Lord Alpaca
Jan 4, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

No, there is no official (or unofficial) Fever FC/LS/Guild on Coeurl. There used to be an LS, but I think a lot of the old players aren't playing anymore :(

Well that's unfortunate. ;o Any other active Fever players that play FF14 then? Just casually leveling myself currently, would be nice to have friends in-game though. xD

Users who are viewing this thread