New To Fever? Introduce Yourself!

Scattered

Clan Members
Nov 6, 2020
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Hey yall! D3 is about the only game I paly, but I enjoy watching LetsPlays and my friends that are willing to stream! I am still trying to get used to Discord and the server but I always up for making friends and conversation!

Reactions: 1 user

Scattered

Clan Members
Nov 6, 2020
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Hello Scattered what other games do you play?
Hey there! On the computer I just play Diablo but I also play on the switch, Mario games mainly. My top fav games to watch are phasmophobia, dead by daylight, ark and among us.

SeaDreamer

Clan Member
Feb 1, 2021
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt First Class
Hi all! Not sure I ever said hi in here. I play mostly DH in D3 - HC and SC but more HC depending on the network speeds. Also play a little StarCraft 2 - more Mineralz than anything. Hubby nos and I both play though not necessarily at the same time. Loving being here and enjoying the D3 nights!!

Reactions: 3 users

Lycan

Clan Member
Dec 28, 2017
Indiana
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hi all! Not sure I ever said hi in here. I play mostly DH in D3 - HC and SC but more HC depending on the network speeds. Also play a little StarCraft 2 - more Mineralz than anything. Hubby nos and I both play though not necessarily at the same time. Loving being here and enjoying the D3 nights!!
Always good to play with you and nos glad you guys don’t mind Mr Magoo lol.

Reactions: 1 users

Scattered

Clan Members
Nov 6, 2020
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I've only ever played SC, and I've wanted to join the D3 nights but my schedule is so crazy right now! Maybe we can link up and play some. Demon Hunter is my go to, but I'm running a Wizard currently and am loving it!