Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jan 8, 2014
Kansas City, MO
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

Hello. For all of you who do not know me, my name is Hoyy and I have been in Fever since January of 2014. I was an officer for a while, but due to real world things I went LoA. I am now returning and will be working on our Paladins section. I am looking for people who are playing Paladins currently to be my helpers in growing Fever's name in Paladins. Please either respond here or private message me and we can talk about how you would like to contribute.

For people interested, these are jobs I will need help with:
Game Night Host
Recruitment Help
Content Creators

Also I would like an idea guy. Someone to come up with off the wall things that we can work on implementing. I would like to have a competitive minded team as well. Those kinds of teams can help get attention.

|Fever| Rain Days

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Oct 22, 2017
in a bush watching you.
Activity

0%

Longevity

8%

Hello. For all of you who do not know me, my name is Hoyy and I have been in Fever since January of 2014. I was an officer for a while, but due to real world things I went LoA. I am now returning and will be working on our Paladins section. I am looking for people who are playing Paladins currently to be my helpers in growing Fever's name in Paladins. Please either respond here or private message me and we can talk about how you would like to contribute.

For people interested, these are jobs I will need help with:
Game Night Host
Recruitment Help
Content Creators

Also I would like an idea guy. Someone to come up with off the wall things that we can work on implementing. I would like to have a competitive minded team as well. Those kinds of teams can help get attention.

Good luck mate, wish you the best.

|Fever| Hoyy

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jan 8, 2014
Kansas City, MO
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

I actually am no longer the Paladins XO. If he is interested and dedicated I can help him be one.

Users who are viewing this thread