Trapper John
Dec 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

Hey FeverClan!

I've been playing LoL for pretty much two weeks now, and i'm really enjoying it. But i'm doubting which champions i should buy and which role i should 'main.' I do have MOBA expierence since i come from SMITE. I'd love to hear your thoughts about a fun and good champion, and why i should play this. I kind of need some motivation.

What i prefer:
- Damage dealing roles ( Mage, Marksman, Assassin and in some cases fighter or support )
- Characters with a good kit to poke with
- Characters with a good combo in their kit
- Characters which are playable in multiple roles. ( Such as Teemo, can be played everywere because you know... Teemo..)

I would love to hear from you guys! And if you want to play some LoL together or have any tips in general, feel free to let me know! ( For people who care, my IGN in League of Legends is Pastafarist. So, who should i play? :D

Grant

H

Hemera

Hello other dutchie :)

Welcome to fever

I am now playing around 8 months of LoL

I am much more a support and mid player but i can tell for Mid mage i use alot of Ahri her combo of her charm( E) into orb (Q) and her Ulti to either go in or get out is just amazing her poke is decent with her Q.
Sometimes i play her top but she definatly is more of the mid then rly multipal but i wont say its rly bad

And for well i use Lux as support or mid but that is just me she pokes well has a nice combo of Q into E into R

That is all i can really say out of my own expiernce

But i hope it helps :)

|Fever| Grant

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Trapper John
Dec 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

Hello Dutchie!

Thank you so much for your advice, i really appreciate it! Aurelian Sol looked cool to me, he any good?

Grant

H

Hemera

Hello Dutchie!

Thank you so much for your advice, i really appreciate it! Aurelian Sol looked cool to me, he any good?

Grant

I wont rly know Dutchy he is fine but he lacks mobilty outside of his stacking his w to fly over the map just getting hit will already knock him out of it and if they are melee well your pretty weak agianst it since your E wont hit them and u cant double tap your Q for a quik stun so the only savior will be your ult to puish them away from u but his damage overall seems fine wont say its bad but i dont see him often, but if u want in your client if its right u can their skills.

But overall play what u like i would say, playing a champion u dont like just because its good doesnt realy help, I picked soraka top lane once got a bit of flag from some randoms but in the end it all worked out and i had fun that is the main thing right having fun in a game

|Fever| Grant

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Trapper John
Dec 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

I wont rly know Dutchy he is fine but he lacks mobilty outside of his stacking his w to fly over the map just getting hit will already knock him out of it and if they are melee well your pretty weak agianst it since your E wont hit them and u cant double tap your Q for a quik stun so the only savior will be your ult to puish them away from u but his damage overall seems fine wont say its bad but i dont see him often, but if u want in your client if its right u can their skills.

But overall play what u like i would say, playing a champion u dont like just because its good doesnt realy help, I picked soraka top lane once got a bit of flag from some randoms but in the end it all worked out and i had fun that is the main thing right having fun in a game

Yeah thats true tho. Im only level 9, as i stated, i'm really new. Add me if you'd want to teach me some time lol: Pastafarist

Grant

H

Hemera

Do u play on Euw ? because u got multiap regions i am all over of them lol

Users who are viewing this thread