Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Jun 21, 2008
Activity

0%

Longevity

91%

HI all: Many of you may not know me, but I have been a member of Fever going 12 years in July, and I am FIDDLE only Player, and I used to post the large amount of IP to prove to other members that I had so much. So I am back to show how much Blue Essence and my level of Mastery Score so far. Here are the numbers with screen shots. LOL Blue Essence.jpgMastery Points.jpg For Blues Essence I am at 1,417,408, and Mastery score is at 3,338,941 23rd in the World for people who have been looked up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

|Fever| Yue

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jan 11, 2016
The Bahamas
Activity

0%

Longevity

40%

Oh. Nice o_O

How do you feel about the rework so far?

|Fever| OneHandLuke

Retired Clan Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Jun 21, 2008
Activity

0%

Longevity

91%

over all I like it. I love the skins, and the new voices, and he is a stronger team support over all. I get many more assists than I used to.

|Fever| SathKa

Vetted Member
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Activity

0%

Longevity

29%

so is that the by Far best Rwork them how does he Feels playwise compared to the old one has the the core or soul off is og ... or is it more as how tery did wiht Irelia that he has become a complte diff champion them

|Fever| OneHandLuke

Retired Clan Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Jun 21, 2008
Activity

0%

Longevity

91%

I think over all I think he is better, because he is more of a team champ, and not such a champ by himself.

Ballbuster

Clan Member
Nov 2, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

34%

Good lord that is a lot .. of blue essence and master points haha

Annavyney

Aug 30, 2021
Activity

0%

Longevity

1%

Is it legal to have that much blue essence? It's complicated to collect blue essence, and I always want to spend it on something. Of course, most of the time, it's either champions or a page of runes. Also, lately, I've been having League of Legends Launcher crashes, and I thought it was the update or the game itself, so I just reinstalled it. But as it turned out, everything is not so simple, and I found a solution only on 11 Fixes For League of Legends won't launch. I don't know what I would do if I hadn't found these tips.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread