armapuros

Clan Member
Jan 21, 2017
LA, California
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
What is your favorite question to ask a youngin'?

Well mine is, "Hey bud, do you like math?" In all seriousness.
I either get yes or no. If I get a yes that's great and I then ask what level of math they are learning and that's fun.

Math is one of my favorite subjects outside of my music major.

Just because I like it didn't mean that I was that good at it. I'm an enthusiast.
It loosely ties in with music I think.

Sometimes I'll write and spin concepts on their head. Imagination mathematics playground of sorts. One of the reasons I am posting about this is because I feel more comfortable sharing what I do with math on here than on, say, facebook.

Here is an example.

math stuff theory etc 987015780790930121239i40857.jpg

Its Wednesday my dudes.

-Kevin

Bang

Non-Member
May 3, 2016
In your dreams
[MENTION=75321]gloriserve[/MENTION] Honestly, this is quite interesting. I'm not sure if this is legitimate mathematics since I've never seen it before. I don't mean to demean your intelligence because I'm confident that our clan has a surplus of highly intellectual people; but if you don't mind, would you kindly enlighten me on what exactly was that image about? Thank you :)

Poetic_Baker62

Vetted Officer
Oct 22, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I am having hard time with Arhmetic Mean in Central tendency.

Sent from my SM-T355 using Tapatalk

armapuros

Clan Member
Jan 21, 2017
LA, California
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=74633]SilentTheBro[/MENTION] lol if I was illuminati and human I would probably not be able to look in the mirror or have anxiety problems etc. [MENTION=67517]Bang[/MENTION] I am totally open to interpretation of my art/imagination expressed on paper. I only really call it "math" of sorts to categorize it as something. They say being different is okay. But sometimes too different scares people. Glad to have feedback on it though.
-Gloriserve

Users who are viewing this thread