Magic The Gathering Game Night 6pm EST/5pm CST

Added to Calendar: 01-19-19, 01-23-19, 02-10-19

gfrench

Clan Member
Nov 2, 2018
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hello, I am gfrench. I am somewhat new to the forum but I wanted to see if we could get a MTG night started here. I mostly play Arena, which is FREE to download and play. But I also have MTGO and would love to get into paper MTG. I wanted to try for maybe Saturday nights if that would work for everyone but I am pretty flexible and could host on pretty much any time on the weekends. So yeah, please send me any suggestions for software, times, or just anything you want to talk about.

mtg-banner.jpg

Watzup

Clan Member
Mar 8, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I casually play arena and played mtgo back in the day so i am down for either let me know when its a go

Diane

Clan member
Dec 7, 2017
Renton, WA
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
i could join but im afraid saturday nights are hard for me. Still, I am available sometimes so don't schedule around me. :)

I haven't played the online games (much) but i am an old school player. Still have some alphas. :)

Tenkaybofa

Clan Member
Apr 11, 2014
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
You already know im in. I also have 2 non clan members that are interested also.

gfrench

Clan Member
Nov 2, 2018
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Nice, I am going to get be online about 3 pm Central time until whenever got the whole day off. So let's try to play a few games and talk about all things MTG. I am gfrench on the fever discord.
Hope to see you there. Let's have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread